Still curved after the first surgery. Need suggestion

Previous topic - Next topic

endingcurve

Hi all. I had a 60-degree dorsal congenital curvature since I could remember. I found this forum and realized that surgery is the only way to correct the congenital curvature. Five months ago I had the surgery in London(I live in Scotland) It was straight the first several weeks after I recovered from the operation. I was ecstasy since there were no side effects and my penis was completely straight. I had not met any girl since the surgery but I masturbated a few times and everything was fine. I decided to move on the fact that I had a curved penis for so long which I believe ruined my last relationship.

However, about 1-2 months ago I noticed the curvature has been coming back. Now it is about 25-30 degrees I believe. I talked with my doctor and sent him the photo, and he said this degree of curvature is "minimal", but he could offer me another surgery if I am really mad at it. I am not sure what to do. I don't know if my doctor was justing comforting me, or this degree won't affect sex. I know that I could try to have sex so I could at least know if this degree is actually "minimal". However, I am not enjoying having sex with someone who I am not serious with. Besides, I could imagine how awkward it is if I could not penetrate because of this curvature.

Could anyone offer me a suggestion? Should I take another surgery? Is it really a "minimal" curvature?

Appreciate any suggestion!

QuackAttack

Ending,

With a 25-30 degree curve, you should have no problem penetrating. Here are some questions you may want to ask your doctor. What percentage of surgeries for congenital curvature see the curve return? (I'm assuming you had plication). Is it possible that I have developed Peyronies after the surgery? Personally, I would quit masturbating. If you need a release, use a vibrator like a Viberect that way you can't damage yourself any further. You may want to have your URO do an ultrasound to see if you have developed a plaque that is causing the curve.

TonySa

I agree w quack that 25-30 is very useable.  In fact if approached at the correct angle you're more likely to hit your partners erogenous areas more directly!  Don't worry about masturbation though if it's causing no pain when doing it—that's an old wives (or husbands) take that masturbation is harmful...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

alasch

25-30 degrees is not too severe. i think you should go and try it out before you think about another surgery.

qwertyman

Listen man, you've had the operation which has successfully reduced your curvature. My original curvature was 50 degrees dorsal and 15 degrees to the left, and when I had the op this was reduced to about that curvature you've showed in the picture. My dick works great, I can do every position fine and my partner is more than happy with it. I would say don't chance it again.

All the best mate

Bubba dawg

I am just a little bit better off than the pic after treatment with Xiaflex. I don't feel so bad now. I guess it is the best that some of us can hope for. I have debated whether to get more treatments too. I don't want to push my luck either, is one side of the debate
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.