Pelvic muscles firing rapidly/involuntarily?

Previous topic - Next topic

peyroniesurprise

This is something I used to have for a long time (and occasional Premature Ejaculation)... but ever since the start of my Peyronies (or rather BEFORE the start of my Peyronies) I started getting extremely bad contractions in my BC/PC muscles. They fire extremely rapidly and i can't control them.

I get the same contraction even if i just pull my penis in flacid mode. So like traction i guess. My bc muscles especially just start firing. If i stop pulling they stop but if i move a bit it starts again and again.

Since Peyronie this is constant and i feel very weird about it.

Anyone else has it? Any advice or thoughts?
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

YoungFella

I dont know why man but...
Sitting in a squat position for 15min and breathing will help you a little
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

peyroniesurprise

Quote from: YoungFella on March 03, 2019, 06:51:02 AM
I dont know why man but...
Sitting in a squat position for 15min and breathing will help you a little

Thanks for the advice, that makes sense actually, especially considering i can't squat properly. I always sit on the front of the foot, not the whole foot.

Probably some muscles are too tense.
31 yo, Hourglass Peyronies likely because of masturbation

Treatment: Vit E and fish oil (vitD+E), no more masturbation; good improvement so far, less hourglass both in flaccid and erect state, little to no pain during erection now

BAtBAt

I personally noticed an immediate change in my PVC muscles right at the beginning of my symptoms and ever since I completely stopped trying to contract them anymore. I did research for a while and found CPPS and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction male physiotherapy information. An unbalance or either weakened or overworked muscles can cause issues, such as hard flaccid from what I read.

Diet, stress, targeted stretching, breathing and other relaxation exercises ("reverse kegels" if I am not mistaken) do help, among many other things.

Hope it helps, I definitely plan to target this and give a try. Un salut si svor bun.
23 yo. Sympt 6m ago. Diag, possible pre-/peyroines and v leak after injuries. Had 2US, MRI, +5 doc & 6 urolog, 1 and

ED, sensation & natural or night erect loss, wid&leng loss, hard flaccid, hourglas inde, scars/lumps, no curv
TBC France Androlo

diehardpatriot

When I had an injury in January of 2018, my pc muscles would always involuntarily fire away. It was uncontrollable and really scary. If I had an erection and stimulated it I would just keep kegeling. It eventually went away with time. As far as premature ejaculation, my peyronies used to cause premature ejaculation. With abstinence and low carb diet both were solved. IMO the scar tissue really messes with the nerves and can cause some firing of those muscles at wrong times. Even worse when the scar is brand new  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

JS1991

Could be hard flaccid syndrome: https://www.urologynews.uk.com/features/synopsis/post/hard-flaccid-syndrome

That is what myself and many others have, it occasionally gets worse when if I apply traction. Or at least, it could be some form of CPPS.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

BAtBAt

I would personally not discard it, there are physiotherapists and clinics for this as well if you prefer but lots of good info can be found to treat/improve this.

For some people it takes time for improvement and it can be a cause of size loss and Erectile Dysfunction. I believe it can also be a precursor for peyronies, most agree that no fap for a while also helps. I personally am trying out all treatment angles and I´d say it is promising.

I am not saying I tried all or can tell whether it works but hopefully it is informative and give some ideas. Find below attached a post from a forum I found not too long ago:

HOW I CURED HARD FLACCID (full guide)

l'll explain my story ,it started at around November last year during this time I penis stretched a bit too much but not much to be worried about so of course I thought nothing was wrong looked normal. So the next day I noticed my penis was a quite limp stopped automatically.but the following week after it developed into hard flaccid and was stiff when flaccid.so then I had hard flaccid for 11 month but during the 6th months I researched how to cure this I looked up how pevlic floor and penis works using this knowledge I managed to cure hard flaccid very safely and effectively.
Here we go.
1.if your penis skin looks worn out USE extra virgin olive oil and rub it on your penis daily for a month or a bit depending on the injury until it looks health and smooth.
2.don't wear underwear that irritates the penis (especially the tip)
3.relax your pelvic DO NOT TENSE UP pretend to let your lower body go you will feel it.also use pelvic release stretches once daily for 10min
http://fitforprostatesurgery.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/male-pelvic-floor.png
4. Good POSTURE!!!! you do not know how important this was for recovery straight back when sitting/standing the reason is because it retlits your pelvic floor also stress is the enemy.
5. therawand... you use your hands for this, get any type of plastic glove put your middle finger inside your anal(I know it's sounds bad but it's the best method) and BE GENTLE AND FIRM. inside your anal hole they will be spasms which you can detect try rubbing them and releasing them. afterwards you will feel a sense of relief that means it's working btw you do this once a week for 5-8mins
https://youtu.be/-oTjMgM2SLo
6. IMPORTANT TAKE GINKGO helps circulations and nerve repair.
7. Take long showers 10-20mins pretty warm but not to hot though sit down relax don't use harm soaps.
Optional choice the gym pull ups ,running
Do this for 2 months you will notice a huge difference and after 6-9 months you should be 90% cured. Also to note hard flaccid recovery tends to be a long process don't expect result straight a way results come with Patience.
Streches to use daily for 10mins(use all of them in this time period) you can use a wide variety of pelvic releases also.
https://feminapt.com/images/yoga-endo/yoga-endo-05-intro.jpg
https://youtu.be/zyVxM-gTvXI
https://youtu.be/-oTjMgM2SLo
Abscesses - Simply Good Natural Foods
23 yo. Sympt 6m ago. Diag, possible pre-/peyroines and v leak after injuries. Had 2US, MRI, +5 doc & 6 urolog, 1 and

ED, sensation & natural or night erect loss, wid&leng loss, hard flaccid, hourglas inde, scars/lumps, no curv
TBC France Androlo

jf2468

I came down with CPPS about 5 years ago (well before Peyronie's), that caused ED, an incessant feeling of needing to urinate but the inability to get out more than some forced dribbling, and brutal hard flaccid.

I did months of pelvic floor physical therapy where they manually went into my behind to try to  release the relevant muscles.

The only thing that helped - and has largely cured by CPPS, is STRETCHING! I've found the following to be most effective:

1. Up dog - or anything that is stretching your lower abdominals and pulling them away from the groin. This is the most important one for me.
2. Hamstring stretching
3. Frog Stretch
4. Elevated pigeon

For each one, try to release everything as you slowly exhale, and stay in position for at least a minute.

Hope that helps someone in need!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions