Scar tissue in urethra after injury. Will it stop hurting?

Previous topic - Next topic

RolandAsp

Hi guys,

I had a pretty severe injury of the penile urethra, caused by a stupid penile enlargement/stretching exercise. The injury was about 1cm below the penile head.

I eventually gave it 40-50 days of no activity, and it healed, but I can feel scar tissue in there.

There is no bend or anything, so I don't know if it is technically peyronies, but it is scar tissue.

If I have no strenuous activity in that area, there is no pain. But if I have a sexual encounter, there is quite annoying pain the next day for a few hours. The scar tissue feels stretched and inflamed, but then it eventually subsides and goes away within a day.

I am quite a sexual person and, having just turned 30, I plan on having a very active sex life for the next 30 years.

The scar tissue has only happened in the last month, and does not affect erection at all.

I've had about 8 sexual encounters in the last 21 days and the scar tissue actually feels like it's broken down a bit- more elastic and less tight, but there is still a bit of pain.

Does anyone have any advice for me? Will the pain subside? Will breaking the scar tissue down further, make the area more elastic and result in a decrease in pain?

Thank you