2 more weeks

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Im 2 weeks away from most likely getting a 22cm titan from dr.eid. im nervous but excited at the same time. Im fairly young and am in ridiculous shape. I may be his fittest client ever who knows. Ive been dieting very well and taking vitamins etc lately to ensure the healing process when does is better. Im guessing since im younger i have a better chance at healing quicker and with less pain? I also hsve a very high pain tolerance. Broke my leg in half 6 years ago almost oit of the skin. 4 months in bed. Never cried the whole time. Was on oxy first month. So im sure the pain from this surgery wont be as bad?

Anyways now I'm preparing my mind for it. Ill be able to have a working dick for the first time in 7 years. Im sure after all is said and done ill be more than happy and it will become second nature and will just feel like i dont even have an implant other than the pump. But no big deal.

Ive been hitting the gym a lot lately. Talking to more girls and what not. I feel like a virgin again tbh which is exciting. I want the first time with it to be with someone special. But the special girl i have in mind isnt down to just F~@< me right now. She sees me as a serious partner and ill have to wait a bit on her. So the fun part now is scouting and checking out which girls at the gym i wanna F~@< lol. There are already a few there and other girls i know who i can F~@< with a simple text or snapchat. But ive been eyeing some hotties here and there. You know eye fcking them and what not. But i still have to wait another 5 to 6 weeks before i can attack. Ill have all my confidence back when i get the implant so im sure i can pick up some of these girls. This is the fun part tho right now. Just seeing all these potential girls that i can fck the brains out of in less than 2 months if everything goes well. Fingers crossed. I am a little nervous tho about the first time tho. How will it feel after not being able to penetrate for so long. My forelpay game has always been good so ill have them cmming before i stick it in. But how long will i last. Even if i cum quick i can keep pounding away anyways. Maybe ill have the first girl ride me? I missed out on soo much pssy that i wanna go on a legendary fcking spree. Where i just have 3 or 4 girls on the go every other day. Just banging every 18 year old. 30 plus single moms. U name it. So as much as im nervous about the whole ordeal and recovery and rehab. Im focusing on this aspect to keep me positive. Like today i was working on a bench and the sexiest little girl came by with the tightest red tights. Camel toe and all. And all i could think about was damn. Hopefully i see u again come april so i can hit u up and pound u all night
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

Pfract

Oh boy, are you excited for this! That's the attitude! Haha you say fit... How much exactly? Bf%? What type of workouts do you do? Powerlifting? Bodybuilding? Normal training? Counting macros and all? Give me more details and stats! Also, what age are you?  

SW01

I know the feeling. Nervous, anxious, but looking forward to a hard erection for the first time in almost 3 years in june. Had some erections since I fell but nothing like before. 57 years old here, but walking jogging 4 miles 3 or 4 times a week and lift weights the other days. I can still bench 225 a couple sets of 12 so I figure the better shape I am in the better recovery will be. I will be curious to see how we compare when these are done. I am going March 7 with Cincinnati doc. Would have used eid ir Kramer but I would have to wait a year due to personal reasons. Just do not want to put it offs made the best decision I could. My local doc said I should end up with about 20 cm titan. I stretch at about 6.25 but trimix at 6. I think eid said you will probably get a 22.

Will be interesting to see how things shake out. Whatever happens in 2 weeks we should be looking at very inflated dicks..

Good luck and wishing you well.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.