Planning on implant for March

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Hey

Had my consultation with dr eid over the phone. Ive decided im gonna go the implant route. Im still a little nervous but i think after all is said and done ill be happy and have the piece of mind. And i can start smashing all these hotties ive been missing out on. Im thinking 3rd or 4th week of march. Stay in bed at a hotel nearby for a few days. Then leave on a plane 3rd day after i tske the catherator out.

The good news is he said i can still get partially erect on my own after since i can get erect already. So that decreases the amount of pumps needed which will save time and increase the lifetime of the pump. He said people should never pump it too hard anyways. Also said if anything my dick will gain a cm or two. And that my measurement of 6.25 to 6.5 inches is bigger than average and that hed use a 22cm coloplast. Average is 4.5 to 5. Also since im young infection would be .003%. Said girth size depends. I have to measure that still. But he said max girth he can get for someone is 14 to 15 cm. So if say u are 12cm u will increase in that department. He said he doesnt like to use the rear tip things cause it could cause your dick to be wobbly. This guy knows his crap basically and has seen it all. So im actually pretty excited. Still a little nervous but im sure thats normal. Hopefully by end of april ill be a new man and can get rid of my depression. Im actually more excited to see how far in life i can get more than the sex tbh. Only because my hands have been tied for so long and im still successful somehow. So now the sky can be the limit. Anyways other than the risk of infection and the pumping part everything else seems like my dick will be better. Ill be able to get hard anytime i want and possibly be bigger in length and girth. And be able to go longer so even if i finish to soon i can still F~@< any girls brains out. Lets F~
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

BananaBart

49y Peyronies, ED, Shortening,  upward bend and hourglass.
Never had real pain.