Peyronies Society Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to Dr. Landon Trost - Directly answering member questions in the "Medical Professionals" section below the Treatment boards. https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,16512.0.html

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flaccid Hourglassing  (Read 1329 times)

jj21

• Major Contributor
Flaccid Hourglassing
« on: February 13, 2019, 11:58:08 PM »

Does anyone here have flaccid hourglassing which isn't as prominent when erect?

I'm wondering if a VED will still be of benefit here.

Seeing my doc again in 3 weeks where he's going to show me how to use VED and go over my ultrasound results but was just wondering if anyone here had any experience.

Cheers,
JJ
33 yrs old
Peyronies for 4 years now
Got better but then got worse
Mild erect curvature but major Loss of girth, dents and significant semi-erect curve
Moderate Erectile Dysfunction
Re-started VED, also using Restorex

krazylord

• Solid Contributor
Re: Flaccid Hourglassing
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 08:37:03 PM »

I have exactly the same. So far, nothing has worked. But I keep trying. Let us know how the VED works for you. My only suggestion. Start slow, with the smallest tube, and be CONSISTENT. No excuses.

Good luck.

westerntown

• Solid Contributor
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 08:43:52 PM »

Hey Krazylord, I am just like you man. I am scared im gonna end up with the implant. has anything worked well for you so far?
20, late 2020 masturbation injury leads to semi erect hourglass, then try manual stretching leads to pudendal neuralgia like symptoms, corpus spongiosum and glans do not fill, severe Erectile Dysfunction- floppy unstable erections that feel like water balloon .

CrookedDanger

• PDS Newbie
  • We’re all gonna make it bros
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 09:43:17 PM »

I have the same thing. Also how did you injure yourself with manual traction? I think I may have done the same thing and flared up my hard flaccid. Now I’m worried I might permanently have nerve damage from the super light manual traction I did. I tried to stretch it to the left as I have a right curve at the base. But I think I caused more trauma at the base of my penis, this time on the left side. I currently have pain and soreness in my thighs and discomfort and ache in my penis. [email protected]< I can’t stop injuring myself, should I just cop a penimaster pro and pray that doesn’t injure me?
23M
Diagnosed 7/8/22,onset February ‘22
90 degree twist,45 degree angle to the right at the base from prone masturbation
Circumference bruise on 7/19/22 from light manual traction while erect caused flaccidhourglass
PAC,coq10,ATC, pelvicfloortherapy
Pages: [1]   Go Up