How to remove topic?

Previous topic - Next topic

Michiganguy19

How do you remove a topic? Just would like a suicidal thread I posted to be removed and some other embarrassing stuff. Thought I could click the remove button but it wont let me. Says must click delete topic buttom but I cant find it  
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1

TonySa

You can modify what you said if you want to change and update it.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Michiganguy19

Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in

TonySa

Did you make that post?  I've always had a modify button when I post.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Michiganguy19

Yeah I did. I just have a remove button that doesn't work.  
Length erect. 6.2in

skunkworks

As we don't often quote posts here, you can just edit your posts to a single word. We don't like deleting threads as the people who replied to you could have put significant effort and thought into their replies, doesn't seem fair to just delete it.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Michiganguy19

I don't have the edit option on my posts.
Length erect. 6.2in

Michiganguy19

If I deleted all my posts or edited them to a single word, would be hard to tell what they're saying though
Length erect. 6.2in

TonySa

Maybe update each string with how you're doing now.  Fir example, I was very devastated initially and suicidal, but now coping w this disease and working on treatment,

skunkworks

And that would have big value for new members.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Michiganguy19

For some reason I can't edit any of my posts. Never could, just the. comments i make under them
Length erect. 6.2in

Hawk

As stated in the initial user agreement when you sign up for forum membership, material posted on the forum belongs the PDS and the members as a whole.  We do not allow members to delete topics which of course includes posts from numerous other members.  For the same reasons, we do not allow members to mass delete their own post which would destroy numerous topics making them unreadable.  If you change your view on a topic you can simply update the topic with your new point of view.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stabler

I am pretty sure this issue has been resolved. I helped the member and explained why we dont want posts deleted as the information given by others replies etc... is beneficial to everyone.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Michiganguy19

Length erect. 6.2in

Larry

We don't like deleting threads as the people who replied to you could have put significant effort and thought into their replies, doesn't seem fair to just delete it.

The problem with that is, if someone else quoted part of his message when replying to his post, then his message still lives on.  I seriously can't imagine being pissed off because someone changed their mind and deleted their post which deleted mine as well. Maybe I'm wrong... the world has gone all soft on us not and it doesn't take much to "offend" people anymore... it's just drama, drama, drama. :)

Larry
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.

Hawk

Larry,  This is an old topic over 6 months old but the issue is that if a person deletes the first topic in a post, it deletes the entire topic.  As you know, some topics can grow to many pages that is why our advisory board came up with the rule.  We make individual exceptions at times but we have had members that got mad and then deleted hundreds of post either deleting entire topics if they were the one to start the topic OR deleting many posts in a topic and rendering the topic incoherent to those trying to read the forum.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Larry

we have had members that got mad and then deleted hundreds of post either deleting entire topics if they were the one to start the topic OR deleting many posts in a topic and rendering the topic incoherent to those trying to read the forum.

WOW... that's all I can say about that... ::) ::) ::)

Larry
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.