Mens health disroder

Previous topic - Next topic

paulgonzales86

why it is said that due to depression and anxiety effects men's Erectile Dysfunction.
How male impotency depends upon psychological factors ??
is ED medical illness or phycological illness???
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Hawk

The answer to this question is far from simple. Many things can cause or effect of ED.  Most are medical issues like Peyronies Disease, diabetes, nerve damage from surgery or injuries, blood vessel disease, low testosterone, and more.  Just like some drugs help ED some drugs also cause or contribute to ED.  In addition, psychological issues can also cause or contribute to ED.   Just like some drugs contribute to ED, adrenalin that is produced by our body at times of anger, fear, or stress attach to receptors and physically prevent erection.  Those emotions also remove the psychological stimulation that helps an erection.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Gexefod

I'd say that mental health could influence your performance if you have high anxiety. I've struggled with performance anxiety ever since I was young. At times I could be very nervous, proportionate to how hot the girl is, so the anxiety could result in me getting only semi-erections. Combined with Peyronie's it gets even worse because you also get physical difficulties on top.
- Peyronie's since: October 2020; Age 37
- Curvature about 35 degrees to the right
- Narrowing and an hourglass-like deformation present