Last Post : It's gone!

Previous topic - Next topic

Asian Eagle

I can't tell how I'm feeling right now :)
I injured my penis exact 4 months ago on OCT 10, 2018. After this my penis started to curve on left mainly in flaccid and semi erect states. But curve used to decrease in erect state.
Flaccid/Semi Erect : 30°.
Erect : 10° .

I visited many urologists, but not even one could find what was wrong.
Till two months I had no idea, what was it. But I was sure about Peyronie's.

But then I did some research and concluded that if it's curving more in flaccid then it's because of swelling on right side. And I was right, I had no Peyronie's. It was swelling on right side which was causing curve to the left. But still I had doubts about it. So I did nothing.

As third month paased, I saw some improvement in curve. The edema was going away automatically but slowly.

Then I started to take food without salt. And took ibuprofen 400mg thrice a day, for 10 days. Plus I used to put my penis in cold water for 2-3 minutes twice daily. It worked so fast, within 6 days my curve was entirely gone. And there was no swelling :) .

Now, I stopped ibuprofen around 12 days ago. And I have no curve/pain/hardness/softness/dents/veins now.
All dark patches have gone, and ejaculations feel like they used to before injury. Penis is 100% normal back now. And I'm so happy I can't express.

Thanks all of you, for this forum, your answers, questions and time. Thankyou.
My age : 23, Cause : Injury during Sex, Injury Date : 10 Oct 2018

melting

Great! You avoided the body turning that "edema" into an inflammed trapped mess that then gets calcified and hard etc.

That's why it's important to be healthy and have an anti inflamatory enviroment in your body.
Also to solve any underlying issues that might cause chronic inflammation.
Daily Transdermals and Traction/VED solved my Peyronies Disease https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,12587.0.html (DMSO+X)