Im almost sold on getting an implant

Previous topic - Next topic

Xehonart

Havnt been able to get hard enough for 7 years now. Im tired of living like this. My mindset has shifted to an implant is better than no sex. Afterall its just some tubes in your dick that retain blood. The only part i dont like is the pumping aspect. But im sure after a few months or so with practice anyone can master it so it doesnt take long to pump or so the girl doesnt really notice. Would women care anyways? I mean youd have a rock hard dick that she could ride on for as long as she wants even after u ejaculated? Plus its better than living in depression trying to solve peyronies. It would bring a better state of mind knowing u can F~@< whenever at will. Just gotta pump it up is all. Im sure if u met a girl who actually cares about u it wouldnt matter to her. Plus im sure u could hide it well. Anyways its better than depression and another 7 years of no sex. Im 30 now and missed out on a lot of p~$$%. And i mean a lot. How bad could it be living the rest of my life with an implant. The orgasms and feel would all still be there right? Anyways what is everyones thoughts. What would u do in my shoes? I want to get better asap and just go back to living normal with confidence. Plus im sure a lot of girls would actually love the idea that a man could F~@< at will even if they were bionic. Let me know your thoughts good and bad.
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

TonySa

Having an implant is a godsend!  Feel free to PM me w any questions.  Where r u?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Maybe I am not typical.  Maybe I am weird, but I like my implant as good as I liked my perfectly functioning dick in my prime.  It has a few minor drawbacks and a few minor advantages but all and all it is crazy to prefer a non-functional dick over a perfectly functioning one.

Read the the implant journals here.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums