2 years dealing with Peyronie's, and now this happens

Previous topic - Next topic

greywater

Hello everyone. I will briefly introduce myself and explain my problem afterwards.

I am a 30yo brazilian guy. I discovered I had Peyronie's disease 2 years ago, while I was in Denmark working. I went to the doctor, but it was very early stage and he simply told me it was Peyronie's and there was nothing to do at that point. Since than, I evolved from having a single pea sized plaque that gave me a little bit of pain to dealing with multiple plaques that merged with one another and made my erections hurt a lot.

However, the pain was never unvearable and there was never a curve that was nearly as drastic as others describe here. After 2 years, I can still feel some hardened plaques here and there on my shaft, and the pain is almost totally absent. And now this happens:

1 week ago I go to the bathrroom after having sex with my wife and I notice a big stick-like thing inside my penis. It doesn't hurt. It doesn't seem to modify its shape when the penis is erect or flaccid. It seems to come from the inner penis, before the base begins, and finish almost in the middle of the shaft. I would say it has about 2,5 or 3 inches long. It's very hard to the touch, but again doesn't cause any pain whatsoever.

I have had multiple kinds of plaques that came and went. Most of them vanished or simply stopped hurting or annoying me. However, this one seems different. From what I know, plaques form in the corpora cavernosa and cause pain when they keep it from stretching during erection. But what is this big stick doing inside my penis of it doesn't seem to be attached to the corpora or affect it in any way? Is it Peyronie's or am I suffering from anything else such as even maybe cancer? I am really scared and confused, to be honest. Has anyone heard of a similar case that could give me comfort?

I hope this is the right place to ask for help and advice, and thank everyone in advance.

Peace to all.

30yo brazilian, dealing with peyronie's since 2017

Bubba dawg

Could be calcification. I would get to a urologist asap
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.

tonyode

Grey...I agree with bubba. Get to a peyronies specialized uro asap. We, you can speculate all u want on this or that. But they know, can examine and give ultrasound to certainly know. And the sooner u can start treatment, the better. Whether it's meds, supplements or injections...getting started asap is important. Even if just slowing down the progress. It's a tough first step. But u will feel better going through with it. My plaque developed, I had pain prior to being able to feel it. Then when I could feel it, my curve wasn't too bad. But then over the course of a few weeks...my curve, indentation got quietly worse. Seek help asap!
Early 50s, 7 months diagnosed. 55 degree curve, indentation at base to the left.

JoeKeiroz

Hi grewater.... I am sure that this " stick like thing " you have detected is part of the Peryronies . Plaques may form in different spots and sizes. Living in Brazil doesn't help much taking in consideration that getting healthcare can be very stressful. Mas procure fazer o melhor que voce puder para pelo menos aliviar o stress e as duvidas que voce tem com respeito ao progresso da doenca.  Good luck..Boa Sorte.
I am 67 yo. diagnosed with hourglass Peyronies about eight months before.
Just finished my first cycle of Xiaflex injection.