Incomplete and uneven filling causing scarring/inflammation?

Previous topic - Next topic

Keith Walts

Hey guys, so basically since the 28th, whenever I get any blood flow into my penis, it comes in unevenly and causes my penis to painfully bend depending on how it's flowing in. Normally it bends towards the left side but just the other day it bent towards the right at mid shift, which makes me feel like it's not a scar tissue issue but a vascular issue.

My concern is, that considering the pain and bending that happens, it could inflame my corpus cavernosas' and potentially cause scarring or worsen any that I might already have. I'm trying to avoid getting any erections when I'm awake, though I'm terrified of what this could be doing when I'm sleeping.

Below is a relatively mild example of what I'm talking about, it's the only picture I have but normally it's far worse. In this picture you can see that it's mildly bending towards the bottom of the left side. Most of the time my penis fills even less, bends/points even harder and sometimes even twists : /

I don't know if this is a pelvic floor problem or what, but any advice on anything I can do, or if you guys think this could worsen inflammation or cause scarring, I appreciate any input

Thanks
23, symptoms started at 21
Hard Flaccid
Lost around .5 in girth and 1.5 in length
Two ultrasounds found "Mild Corporal Fibrosis"
Bad dents and non healing bruising
please PM any treatments that helped your corporal fibrosis/bruising

suicidecomingsoon

maybe the left cavernous body does not fill well, hence the inclination to the left