Got the SOMA manual yesterday

Previous topic - Next topic

caveman

I watched the DVD and tried the tubes out, read about the protocols on here.  

No way can I fit into the small A tube.  Did about 12 minutes on the B tube...but it's a tad tight on that tube.  Still, I did the B and C tubes.  Pumped...then, held for 30 seconds...then released.  Did that through 12 minutes.  Some of it was obviously training and getting used to it.  Did a hand warmer pack on it afterward.  

This morning, I woke up with very strong wood which hasn't happened in a good while.  I was surprised.  Wondered if it was the Soma having that effect so soon?  After I woke up, I did 5 minutes on the SOMA.  Did 10 minutes after getting home from work.  Now, I've been using the handwarmers for more than a week, too, 2 hours per day.  

Other things I've been doing:  some manual stretching during the day, taking serrapeptase and nattokinase, taking l-argining, taking l-citruline, taking vitamin E.  

Anything else I might do for the upwards bend?  

caveman

I changed up the protocol to 5 minutes, 5 minutes, 5 minutes...then doing the 5 seconds hold and release of pressure.  I took the advisement of Old Man and slowed her down.  Still getting morning wood like I hadn't had in a while...this after only a couple of days.  Still doing some stretching and heat packs for 2 hours per day.  I'll keep posting updates.  

caveman

After a few days using the VED I was able to have intercourse and orgasm.  That's almost a miracle in itself since I had not been able to do that in many months.  I note that my penis hangs better and looks fuller.  Still have the bend upwards...but it did not get in the way this time.  Amazing, really.  I will keep up the protocol.  

Pfract

Hey man... I have some questions... And I am also having mixed feelings here. Normally progress comes after  a considerable amount of time under the VED, but you are stating you had progress much sooner? How do you think that's possible?

caveman

I am not saying the curve has been helped.  What I'm saying is that after a few days of using this device, I was able to do something I had not done in many months...intercourse with ejaculation.  It is highly possible that all the things I've been doing culminated in that.  I don't know.  I have been taking supplements and manual traction for a number of months.  Nothing.  I started heat packs a few weeks back.  Maybe that helped, too.   I can say that I see a more normal looking penis, though.  More girth.  My guess is that the vacuum device has indeed helped some.  

jj21

Any updates ? Hows your condition bro ? I'm doing the VED protocol too, noticing better erections.  
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).