Curved’s Impant Journal

Previous topic - Next topic

curved

Folks- thought I would share some feedback on my decision of whether or not to have penoscrotal plication or a penile implant for my Peyronies based on conversations with 2 surgeons.  One surgeon recommended plication and one recommended implant. After a phone consult (yesterday) and reviewing pictures (this morning) with Dr. Eid I am starting the process of moving forward with an implant.  I will share pictures of the "before" case in the near future and want to know if starting a new thread is more appropriate for those considering an implant to manage Peyronies vs those with Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronies.  My case is a bit different because I do not have Erectile Dysfunction yet, but my curvature makes sexual relations unsatisfactory.

Rightfully, Dr. Eid seemed a bit hesitant to recommend an implant for me for a couple of reasons. First, this was a phone consult and really needed to see pictures in the erect state to know what the extent of the issues were if he wasn't going to be able to examine me in person.  Secondly, because I was able to penetrate (although not fully thrust) and did not have severe Erectile Dysfunction it really came down to how unsatisfactory the sexual relations were.  This was an extremely positive conversation.  He was open, forthright and clearly had my best interests in mind.

After reviewing my pictures I sent him he responded within 30 minutes and said implant was the way to go "you also have significant narrowing of the distal shaft.  The implant will be a good option for you, it will straighten the distal shaft and glans also may give you more girth as well".

I am happy to answer questions and will keep everyone posted.  
51 yrs old; diagnosed 3.5 yrs ago; 90 degree upward bend
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19
to correct deformity - 20 CM Titan 2cm RTE / 1 cm RTE

curved

Fascinating to read this great success story. I will start another thread on my implant journey as I get a bit closer to surgery.  I am hoping to get my surgery with Dr. Eid scheduled next week and look to early March for the procedure.  I did have a couple of questions I am hoping those that have gotten an implant can provide their perspectives on.  I will be flying in to NY... any sense of how many days I should stay prior to returning?  Dr Eid said 2-3 days but I am a bit worried about the awkwardness/discomfort on the flight home.  How long before I could return to work?  I have an office job and am sitting a fair amount of the day.  At what point does the implant become unnoticeable in the flaccid state when wearing khakis or jeans (e.g. will keeping it "up" with tighter briefs help conceal it right away)?  How long before folks felt comfortable returning to their athletic activities ( I lift weights and am an avid golfer... have some golf trips planned and in a perfect world could have the surgery done and still be able to go on the trips).  Thanks in advance for responses. BTW these implant journals have been invaluable as I have considered options.... thanks.
But I had no ED
tried all pills, VED, traction, Xiaflex PRP, ESWT, H-100 & stem cells; IF diet. implant surgery with Dr. Eid 3/28/19

Alibaba

Try reading Merrix's thread. I think it will answer most of you questions about work, clothing, and  weight lifting.  He did have it a little rougher at first than most of us though, likely because Dr. Eid installed and removed the implant 3 times before he was satisfied it was perfect. Cheers man. I think this will be the wiser choice.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

curved

Thanks Alibaba! just downloaded Merrix's journal and will get started.
But I had no ED

curved

Okay... so here I go. Surgery scheduled for Thursday with dr. Eid. Here are before pics. I will readily admit... I was average and lost too much length to make sex okay for me with my wife. Wish me luck ... and to everyone it there .. hang in and stay strong
But I had no ED

curved

Here is ved ... not pumped too hard... if I could update get this back it would be fantastic... would love nor be about half inch from normal
But I had no ED

curved

Sorry for the bad images ... will try and do better. Under VED it was close to 5.5 inches.  I know guys are worried about length... trust me I know!
But I had no ED

Pfract

Your date is almost here! Be brave man... I'm very curious to see how your curve will stretch out on the implant. Best of luck!  

Hawk

Curved, you have the start of a great journal. Your before and after photos will tell much of the story because of the clearly visible deformity.  I think it is critical however that you take some accurate BPSFL measurements and three erect girth measurements 1. Behind the glans  2. midshaft  3. at the base.  If you like you can photo-document them or just list the data.  I am not sure if you or any doctor has measured your angle but my guess is that it is about 90 degrees.

These measurements and the photos you have taken, along with your written posts about your physical and psychological progress will not only be interesting, but it will also be a great educational resource for others facing similar issues that have often either disregarded an implant for deformity correction or been turned down by a surgeon.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

I agree hawk, I wish I had been more diligent about measurements through my almost two year process of different treatments,
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Xehonart

Crazy how peyronies works. I have 5 different areas of scarring yet never had a bend. Just a blood flow issue. Everyones different i guess
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

curved

Headed to Dr Eids office in a bit for pre op visit.  Just got off the phone with the surgery center and all set for 730am tomorrow. Just a note for any out of towners coming to NYC for the procedure. Be prepared for relaTIvely smaller hotel rooms in NYC vs other cities.  I am at the Bentley which is convenient in terms of location but on the smallish side and an older hotel that has limited amenities. Will update measurements after visit with Dr Eid
But I had no ED

Pfract

You are almost there curved! Heard about the Bentley before :D best of luck on it. Pretty soon you will have a new toy to play with haha

SW01

Good luck. One thing to think about positively. Your hotel room is probably larger than most residents apartments in the city.
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

curved

Thanks guys for all the good wishes.  Here is a quick summary on my meeting with Dr Eid.  Super guy and as others have said his staff is great.  The cystoscope kinda sucked. They shoot some lidocaine gel down your urethra which burns a bit but not bad.  The instrument used to take measurements is manageable but pretty uncomfortable when it passes the prostate on way to the bladder.... that was a bit painful. After you get cleared from the cystoscope to ensure you can have a catheter you get a Doppler on your penis to measure blood flow and check for plaques.  Unfortunately, here is where I ran into some issues.  Dr Eid said I had some seriously impressive plaque.... one of the worst 5 or 6 cases he has seen.  Given where the plaque was.... at least one of which was calcified could be a significant issue during the surgery.  He prepared me for not being able to put in a 3 piece inflatable and instead having to put in a temporary 1 piece malleable implant.  He hopes this is not the case but won't know until he gets in fo sure but the Doppler was pretty bad.  The concept of the malleable is to put it in with the expectation that over time (3-12 months) it will stretch the plaque to where it can be replaced by a 3 piece inflatable. I am hoping for the best but have to plan for the worst.  I do really appreciate his upfront honesty and I know he will do his best.

In terms of measurements, he had me at 14cm on bone pressed flaccid stretch and induced erection. As I mentioned before the Peyronies Disease has cost me at least 1/2 -1 inch in length. My girth measurements tell the Peyronies Disease story. At base, I am an average 14 but mid shaft where my plaque is I am at 12.  This is where his big concern is on whether he can get through there or not. If he can do a 3 piece he said he was aiming for a 20cm titan.

Will let everyone know tomorrow after I get out.  Hoping for the best. Best to everyone out there
But I had no ED

TonySa

Wow, best wishes.  You're in good hands which such an extreme case.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

curved

Back at hotel and all went better than expected. Dr Eid is a magician and was able to put a 20cm with 1 cm rte on right and 2cm rte on left. He said when fully pumped I was much straighter than he expected. He was very happy  and so am I. Will post more later
But I had no ED

TonySa

Pfract

That is so nice to read man!! So curious to see more pictures of your outcome and how straight it is going to be after this ordeal. Fingers crossed for you curved  8)

TonySa

It will be interesting to here if he did excisions (and/or grafting) to release the heavy plaque and any modeling.

curved

Just up from a nap and took my first Percocet. Might have been able to get by with the Motrin but my wife convinced me to go a bit heavier on pain relief at outset. Surgery was over about 9 and the IV painkiller (fentanyl)  lasted until about noon. I wouldn't describe the pain as sharp ... more of consistent ache. Does hurt to move around so trying to stay still for first 48 hours. I was given 3 different pain prescriptions to be used depending upon pain/ swelling. Percocet for severe pain ( thought to be first 3 days). Tylenol with codeine ( medium) and ibuprofen ( helps with swelling).

I had a robust conversation with dr Eid yesterday on his philosophy on how to handle the plaque.  He is definitely about letting the implant do it's work and other than some mild modeling after implant prefers to see it straighten over time versus significant plaque disruption (excision or scratch technique). He just believes the plaquedisruption techniques carry more risk of infection or nerve damage than may be worth it. I think he will consider incisions if needed and if in a position he can get to easily.

I can't wait see how much straighter he got me when I unwrap Sunday. He came out to waiting room after surgery and told my wife he was really pleased...upon inflation the curve straightened quite a bit. My job will be to continue to gently model and hold when I start cycling Sunday/Monday
But I had no ED

Hawk

Congratulated  Curved!  That name really might not apply now but it is nice to keep it to remember how far you came.

In response to Tony, Dr. Eid NEVER does grafting.  As far as I know, he does incision only along with manual remolding and lets the Titan implant do the rest.  Makes for much more simple surgery, faster recovery, and less chance of bad outcomes like nerve damage and infection.

curved

Just a couple follow up thoughts from day 1. On lodging if traveling from out of town for a procedure with dr Eid I can recommend the Bentley hotel but definitely get the suite. We moved to a suite and it is significantly bigger with 2 rooms allowing your partner to work/ watch TV in the " living" area while you sleep in the bedroom. We were lucky it was available because we originally just had a room with king sized bed.

Midtown surgery center was fantastic, very welcoming, caring and attentive to any needs.

One other thing on dr Eid. He spoke to my wife at length prior to surgery to answer all questions, explain the significant challenges with my case and prepare her for potential issues. He has done over 6000 implants but sometimes he encounters something he hasn't seen before and he thought that might happen in my case. He explained several techniques he may have to employ to get through my plaque as he really wanted to put 3 piece in for me.  He said that ultimately he might have to go with 1 piece temporary and if so there would be a second charge for OR/anesthesia but he would not charge for his time for a second surgery if it was needed. This guy is truly passionate about his patients and wants to do the right thing every time.

When he was done he came out to talk to my wife , collapsed in a chair across from her and she said he was genuinely happy with the outcome and was really worried going into it. He said it looked great and all pieces were positioned perfectly.

I also texted him a couple quick questions as I was recovering and he responded within 10 min.
But I had no ED

Hawk

Honestly, to know Dr. Eid is to love the guy as far as I am concerned.

BTW, I took the liberty to update your signature line.  Feel free to do whatever you want with it.  I just wanted to put your latest most significant info there because your case is unique on this forum.  You are the only men I have seen on any forum that got an implant solely for deformity correction.

Your journal will be a gold mine for other men.

curved

Thanks Hawk and good call on degree of curvature. Dr Eid estimated 90 degrees
But I had no ED

Xehonart

Congrats bro. I was there at the same place exactly 3 weeks ago. And yes the hotels are tiny. Good luck the rest of the way
30 years old - single. Peyronies 7 years. VI with slight improvement. Not allowed xiaflex - not enough curve. Maintaining blood flow pressure is the problem.
Solution. 22 cm Titan march 7 Dr.Eid. time to go on a legendary F^@$!ng spree.

curved

Thanks xehonart!

Quick update to start of day 2. Pain definitely worse today and woke up at 4 am to get Percocet pill. This was just under 6 hours from the last one. They work pretty well for 4-5 hours. The directions  call for 1 every 4-6 hours so I may be closer to every 4 hours today. Am going to read back over others journals to get a better sense of when pain started to dissipate. Next hurdle is catheter removal and plain flight home on Sunday
But I had no ED

Hawk

I can't warn you enough.  Prescription pain meds constipate.  Stay ahead of that with lots of stool softeners and or milk of magnesia.  You won't enjoy being constipated or impacted at this stage after surgery.  STAY AHEAD OF THE PROBLEM.

curved

Thanks Hawk... have been taking colace 2x day.

Question for everyone on icing. The folks at surgery center said to ice as much as possible and tried twice yesterday but honestly the gauze and jocstrap is just about impenetrable and the ice doesn't seem to do anything. Any thoughts? Figured I would ice when I take bandage off on Sunday morning
But I had no ED

Hawk

Long term icing will get the cold through all of that, at least to some degree.  Just have faith and do it.  The more you control swelling the better you are.  Also lay flat, not with your head propped up on a pillow.  Your penis and scrotum should be as high as your highest body part most of the time.  That is also why it is important to lay down once you start soaking.  Sitting in a tub of hot water will cause swelling, not reduce it.

Dr Eid recommends the cold only until bandages come off.  After that, you switch to hot soaks.

Pfract

Hey  curved! What de you mean by he collapsed on the chair? Like he was illdisposed?  

curved

Pfract-  sorry didn't mean to give wrong impression.  Per my wife he was very very relieved that he was able to successfully put the titan in. He really didn't know if he could get through the plaque and he knew how much I was hoping to get it done the first time without having to come back sometime later on.  I got the impression that this was one of the more difficult cases he has had. Sorry for any confusion.  He showed up at least an hour before surgery and was ready to go right away.
But I had no ED

Hawk

Curved.  I am not sure if I missed this but I have a couple questions.

1,  Was your insurance readily willing to pay for an implant to straighten a deformity without a diagnosis of ED?

2. I notice that your deformity worsened in recent month.  Would you say you were in the active phase recently?  If so how recent and did Dr. Eid have any concern about that?

curved

Hawk- good question on insurance for all others out there considering this. Short answer is that I paid out of pocket for the coloplast, dr eids fee and or/anesthesia. I was told by dr eids office that the rate I was paying was a discounted rate but as I mentioned in an earlier post my all in costs excluding travel was $25k.  What is interesting is that dr Eid is in network for united healthcare ( my insurance) but he doesn't take it. The only insurance he takes (to my knowledge) is Medicare. He is private pay for all others. Because he is considered in my network I am going to see if I can get anything from the insurance company on the backend. Obviously I couldn't get this preapproved for insurance purposes so it will be a bit of a fight.... my insurance requires pre approval for this procedure or you may only get reimbursed for approx 50% of your expenses.

In terms of curvature I definitely underestimated the degree of bend. My curve is (was!) worse now than it was 1 year ago but has been at the angle showed in the picture above for at least 6-8 months so I am comfortable classifying myself in the chronic phase. This is also my second bout with Peyronies Disease going from a 40 degree downward bend to what I now know was a 90 degree upward bend. It is a very interesting question for someone that may be in the active phase and not have ED but still considering an implant. The trade off of waiting until one gets to a chronic stage and potential loss of length with the potential to treat Peyronies Disease with traction, VED and Xiaflex is an individual one but I suspect most surgeons would take a very conservative posture.  However I would be curious to Dr Eids perspective and will follow up.  It was clear from my Doppler that I had 3 distinct plaques; 1 that was clearly calcified and 2 others significant in size....1 he said was about the size of a quarter.
But I had no ED

curved

On day 3 and looking forward to flying home tomorrow. Will get up early and take catheter out. Looking forward to unpacking all the gauze and see what it looks like. Felt a strain in my lower abdomen last night for first time which I bet is where the reservoir is. Nothing bad but I can tell it will restrict bending over to pick stuff up for a bit. Only needed one dose of Tylenol / codeine today so far but will take the Percocet prior to flight tomorrow. So far so good but real test will be locating pump and attempting inflation tomorrow in the tub. Will keep all posted.
But I had no ED

Pfract

Super curious to hear your next update!  8)

Hawk

Since you are traveling tomorrow, I would not worry one wit whether you cycle or not.  You will love the hot soak, however.  Since you will not be laying flat most of the day, tomorrow could take a toll on you but you will bounce back.

Also, when you first see your penis it will likely seem like it is almost erect enough to have sex and sticking up at about 2 O'clock.  That will be fluid and blood clots in the cavernosa surrounding the cylinders.

curved

Thanks Hawk. Took out catheter about 2 hours ago and got to see the new tool for the first time. Still pretty swollen and Hawk was correct felt like a semi erect penis although I know I am deflated. Had a bit of difficulty feeling pump due to the swelling. I know where it is and can feel a vague outline but will wait until bath later to explore all the parts. A bit worried that I am to swollen to start cycling... definitely want to make sure I know where deflate valve is and am comfortable with that. Pump seems to be positioned great .... way back in the scrotum and can't be readily seen. With a semi erect penis I still have some curvature but not as bad as before. Dr Eid told my wife that when he inflated me he was really pleased with how much straighter I became immediately. He and I spoke about gently modeling when I was cycling to help with any residual curvature and he said not to worry that it could take up to 6 months to get perfectly straight but he had no doubt the implant would do its job. Pain is minimal and it felt great to get catheter out. That was a bit of an annoyance and just lying in bed without bandages felt great. Wearing the jockstrap over my underwear to ensure I keep myself pointed up for trip but really pleased with minimal amount of pain...l just feel pressure if I bend over to pick something up. Hopefully can cycle later so I can see where we are at in the erect state. Girth where my hourglassing was definitely looks better.
But I had no ED

SW01

Good luck to you. I hope things go great and recuperation goes smoothly.
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

curved

Update on day 3. Got home and took bath which felt great. Was still pretty swollen and sore to cycle. Could feel parts better in bath and could easily identify pump and release valve. I currently just ache in my penis which feels like I have been walking around with an erection for 24:hours. The feeling is a bit like after I got the shot for induced erection for the Doppler test. I know I was sent out of the operation deflated but like others the first reaction is to wonder if I was sent home semi inflated. I am going to send some pictures to dr Eid and get his feedback. Going to try and cycle for the first time later this morning. Only worried about deflating fully since I am still sore. Any advice
But I had no ED

Hawk

Trust me, if your penis is not sticking at least straight out at a 3 o'clock position you are abnormal.  That is especially true since you have not been laying flat on your back with no pillow and have been moving around a lot in the last day.  Laying flat in long hot soaks with only your face out of the water at least 2 times a day will help a lot BUT it takes time.  Everyone is dealing with a penis for weeks that they can't quite figure out how to position.

curved

Thanks Hawk. Sent some pictures to Dr Eid and he said all looks good
But I had no ED

curved

Was able to cycle or at least attempt to cycle this morning.  Today marks day 4 after surgery. One of the challenges I envision with the early days of cycling is to know when I am completely deflated because looking at the penis it looks like a semi erect penis with some residual curvature due to the swelling from surgery.  Prior to attempting to cycle I can feel the cylinders and hear a "crinkle" if I bend the penis slightly.  This is how I hope to identify that I am deflated  for the first week or so.  I pumped 17 times and candidly I could not fully compress the pump... more like half pumps. The pump is pretty darn hard. The last couple of pumps I was using 2 hands and like everyone, I had one incident where the "hard marble" slipped out of my fingers and it was a jolt. It didn't look like I had gained any length but the penis was definitely firmer. Since it was becoming a bit painful to try and compress the bulb I decided that was enough for my first attempt and started to deflate.  The deflate valve is also very hard to compress.  I pushed it pretty hard with my left hand and squeezed my penis the best i could with my right to deflate.  I think it is the location in the scrotum but deflating was more painful than inflating.  I did it 3 times to hopefully make sure i was deflated fully.  

After deflating I looked like before... still erect with slight bend but I could hear the cylinders "crinkle" so I am hoping I am fully deflated.  Called Dr Eid's office and spoke with one of his assistants  (Sylvia) who walked me through the process and I think I have it... at least as far as we could tell over the phone.

She definitely thought I needed to push harder on the pumping. I say this because I suspect she thought I would see the penis lengthen as part of the cycling process.

Dr Eid measured me at 13.5-14cm in BPFL.  He promised me at least 13cm and potentially a bit more but was concerned about all the plaque. My math may be a bit off here but he put 20cm titan in and somwehere between 5.5-6.5cms of that is in the body (assuming the 2/3rds outside to 1/3rd inside the body ratio is accurate) which would leave approx 13.5 - 14cm fully erect.  I know I need to factor in the RTEs so if someone can help with that it would be appreciated.

I measured my pre cycle length at 12cm so tonight i will measure when I feel I have pumped fully to see what length I am at with the goal of gradually getting to 14cm over the next 2 weeks.

I didn't measure girth but will and can tell visually it is a great improvement from pre implant.
But I had no ED

Hawk

Measure if you can and If you want but I found a few issues measuring at this stage.  
1. It was painful to bone press at this stage.
2. When I was inflated it was standing up at 1:00 O'clock and there was no bringing it down to a 3:00 o'clock position to measure.
3. Measuring girth was no problem.

Also, your length will rapidly progress over the next month couple months so don't worry much about the length at this point.

At some stage between today and 6 months from now, you will be able to squeeze the deflation valve for 2 seconds and let go and it will stay so you will not have to hold the valve while you squeeze your penis.  The key is that your cylinders will feel flat rather than round like a drinking straw when completely deflated and you will likely feel some dog-ear, accordion-like bends in the cylinders at some point along the shaft.  If you felt a "crinkle" feeling/sound you are probably good.

curved

Big step forward tonight. Lost count of my pumps during cycling but went to the point my scrotum was on fire and felt like nothing more was coming into the cylinders. Measured length and was at 13.5 cm vs just under 12 before cycling. I believe my limit will be around 14 - 15 so still have some room but much better than this morning.

Was able to deflate and this time could really feel my penis losing the fluid as I squeezed it while depressing the deflate valve. Still stings to deflate when I depress the deflate valve but I will take what feels like great progress from my first time.  Will admit my scrotum is on fire right now but Dr Eid said in my case I really had to push myself especially during the first few weeks.

Curvature is still there but is approx 50% less than before implant. Dr Eid said to feel like you are over inflating to help get rid of curve so will push harder tomorrow. Curve is towards the glans and I can feel the cylinders extend just into the glans. The curve is near the glans so when I model it will be towards the very end of the cylinders....will take the modeling slow and focus on pumping a bit more each time.
But I had no ED

Pfract

I read your posts and couldn't reply at the time. Came back and read some great news. Seems like you are on track curved! :D  

Hawk

Remember, it is not only the degree of inflation but the length of time of inflation.  Trust me, I know the feeling of watching the second hand and literally doing a "5-4-3-2-1 RELEASE".  I used to listen to music and try to hold on for one more song (hopefully not the 8-minute version of American Pie)  :)   After the last song I would round-up to the nearest minute to get every second I could endure.

I think (although I can't prove it) that there is some benefit if after you had all you can stand, just releasing a very tiny bit of pressure and staying comfortably inflated for an additional longer period of time.

curved

Thanks Hawk. Just a quick thought on RTEs. I spoke to Dr Eid about his use of them on me because I knew he wasn't a fan. He said he only uses RTEs when the crus is deeper than he expected and are needed to fill the gap. He mentioned that he will often take a larger cylinder and cut a bit off the ends instead of RTEs if he can but in my case due to the Peyronies Disease the two sides/ cylinders needed to be different lengths hence the need for 1cm RTE on one side and 2cm RTE on the other. The most important thing is to insure the cylinders are at the same point inside the glans and are even. He said it would not effect my erection at all and I didn't need to worry about hinge effect.
But I had no ED

curved

Morning of day 6 post op and am pretty sore this morning. Today will be the 3rd day of cycling and my scrotum aches from th inflating deflating.

Spoke with Dr Eids office yesterday afternoon to get some feedback on how I knew I was fully inflated. Sylvia (one of Dr Eids assistants and an expert of workings of the titan) said I had to pump until I literally could not pump anymore. Said to use two hands if necessary.

I told I felt like my pumps towards the end are half or quarter pumps and she said that as okay because even then more fluid was going into the cylinders.

Last night I must have pumped what felt like 80+ times to where my hand was cramping. I found that towards the end I could half pump and then the bulb of th pump couldn't be moved but if I waited a second or two I could get a quarter pump in. Then it would be hard and I would wait and get a quarter pump in. In must have taken me 25 min to get fully inflated with this process. Is this remotely normal?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
But I had no ED

Hawk

A couple of thoughts.

I think we all experienced that situation where we could not pump anymore, then we waited, and we could give one or two more pumps.  It is often explained that the penile tissue stretches allowing the extra pumps and that might be true.  I wonder however if there could be some slight backflow from the cylinders to the reservoir under that much pressure.  At any rate I would do it because you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

when I pump I can tell that the pump is sucking up more fluid when released.  When it stops doing that you know you are not even getting partial pumps.