Who’s done traction in acute phase?

Previous topic - Next topic

diehardpatriot

I know this has been asked a million times already, but has anyone who is active on the forum besides NeoV done traction in the acute phase? I want to start soon with the PMP light traction. It seems that my penis not being able to stretch to it's full capacity is what causes my pain. Along  with fasting I think it'd be a good combo. Good idea or bad?  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

thinkpositive

Get a restoreX and start now, earlier the better.  I started immediately  

swiss

I started in acute but could not get serious about it until I was stable...too painful. I hurt myself with even a light stretch and got hard flaccid...

Gabriel

Hey buddy,

I've been acute for 18+ months, hesitating about traction (reinjured myself with crappy Andropenis, etc.).

I've been back to it for a few months, but using PMP (which allows much better control and safety) and ESL40 (with mild but steady tension throughout the day): I had absolutely no problem ever since, and can even positively tell that the mild traction of the ESL40 alone prevents me from feeling uncomfortable tingling/burning sensation inside my penis during the time I wear the device.

Plus, since I've gone keto (just 5 days now!), I noticed that I could last longer in the PMP without getting sore or painful (1h30 - 2h at maximum hardcore tension vs 1h before keto).

So, as you know, every penis is different, but I would suggest you try going veeeeery sweetly to go back to traction and see what happens for you :-)
- 35 yo, Peyronies Disease with chronic pain, general hourglassing with girth and length loss since 09/01/17.
- Pain almost cured with Hirudoid cream and diet/lifestyle changes (see my topics on this); deformity still here, but partly reduced with traction + VED.

diehardpatriot

Thanks so much Guys!!!! I'm glad to here that the other devices worked out for you Gabriel.

Thinpositive: did your pain improve ?  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

NeoV

Traction is supposed to be done in the acute phase buddy : ) you know that though from our discussions. At least, the research shows it is most effective early on, but that doesn't mean later is bad either. Basically just be careful and start up traction and or VED ASAP.

I truly regret waiting on BOTH of these. The results are dramatic, DO NOT wait and BE CAREFUL.

Sorry about the caps.

thinkpositive

I started restoreX within weeks of first noticing my Peyronies Disease.  My only regret, and I have said this before was I didn't know exactly which way to bend... I was bending to the side and many months later when I was finally able to see Doctor Trost, after exam told me to bend down after straight stretching.  Results have been great and I'm still not at the 1 year mark.  I'm about to finish 3 solid months of restoreX straight and down with deep stretches.. gonna do 3 more months of the same.. then 2-3 times per week for a month maybe, depending on where I am.. it will be around 1 year in March

skunkworks

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24261900 - Acute phase Peyronie's disease management with traction device: a nonrandomized prospective controlled trial with ultrasound correlation.

CONCLUSIONS:

PTT seems an effective treatment for the AP (acute phase) of Peyronies Disease in terms of pain reduction, penile curvature decrease, and improvement in sexual function.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Alibaba

Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Bendingoverbackwards

What would the best one to use be? I've heard PMP is good because it stays in the device longer and apparently that helps the most. But restorex seems to be aimed towards peyronies but it is in it for a shorter amount of time. Anyone have any idea?  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

NeoV

The studies show that the results are most beneficial in the acute phase : P
But it's good to hear more people's experiences for sure!

Bendingoverbackwards

NeoV do you have any recommendations? RestoreX one hour a day doesn't seem like enough time and I feel like if it's an hour of super intense bending might do more harm than good. There is an andropenis at my local shop. The PMP sounds good with the suction. I want to start ASAP just not sure what one to go for.  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions