Foreskin lenghthening/reconstruction after surgery

Previous topic - Next topic

AUR

Hi. I was circumcised because of the congenital curvature with torsion and it is devastating, especially because it is obviously not mandatory. Is there anyone who's remaining (fore)skin was reconstructed/lenghthened to cover most of glans.

DanCC wrote this but he isn't active anymore:
"I have to say that after my experience I cannot reccomend Dr Kuehhas enough. I'd even lost my foreskin and he gave it back to me amazingly because without it my penis was going numb and losing sensation. It was horrific!"

Anyone,  anything,  please?  

redbullmaster

There are forums where men who been circumcised report they have done restoration to there foreskin.
It involves lots of stretching and time to achieve results, but it is possible.

Surgery is the other option, which involves grafting skin back onto the penis.

AUR

Know about that. I am wondering for type like i wrote and copied in my first post.

TonySa

There is no commonly accepted surgery for foreskin reconstruction, if anyone's heard of a doc going it please let me know.  Stretching is the safe way to go but takes years.  Above all, advise men to find surgeons who spare the foreskin during surgeries for peyronies!
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

AUR

TonySa, did they cut you too?  :-\ I asked dr. Joel Gelman for advice and he wrote:
One could do transverse incisions and longitudinal closure of penile skin to gain length at the expense of girth.  More commonly the opposite is done to treat narrowing of the foreskin called phimosis.  If you made the commitment to travel to see me, I could give you more specific advice given I would be able to examine you.

He's American.  

TonySa

I was circumcised as an infant.  Is Dr Gelman referring to peyronies surgery or some sort of foreskin reconstruction?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.