Please could you help me diagnose this as peyronies or congenital(pics included)

Previous topic - Next topic

upwardpe

I need help to know if this is peyronies or congenital curvature, I think I have had this upward curve my entire life but I cant really tell. I have had some minor injuries during sex but no pop-sound and just a small pain at 1 second after the incident then nothing else except chock and being scared.

Symptoms:
- I Feel a hardened area at the dorsal side just below my glans (where the curve is). It feels like hard shell with small hard lumps on it like a bumpy road.
- No pain what so ever.
- Can still have sex without problem or pain.
- Havent had any pain at all what I can recall.

Pictures from imgur...
https://imgur.com/a/Kt8aab8 (Note that my penis is curved upward and to the right, I believe the angle from the side can make the curve look better and worse depending on what angle I take the pictures in, also every pictures is taken from the right side. (no hard areas on any sides)  
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

Bubba dawg

Looks congenital.  You dont have a problem. Many on here would trade  for that straight of a penis
5 Rounds of Xiaflex. Good results.

I am known to give out false information and post nonsense with little to no evidence to back up my claims.
I have ignored several warnings. Further reports to the moderators or Administrators and I will be banned.