My own phisiotherapy - Found improvements - 3 Months from initial ED

Previous topic - Next topic

BAtBAt

My only way to improve my Erectile Dysfunction was to completely stop contracting the muscles (zero), otherwise my penis would just not. I had to be on my knees and manually (gently) stimulate my penis oil (I use vitamin e oil) and not touch what I currently believe to be scars (which have drastically changed the sensations, I had to rediscover my body as per say).

If I'd lay down it will not stand nor reach erection.

From that initial ED in a matter of months, by every night, without expecting to reach orgasm or a total erection. Which helps to try to calm down anxieties and just accept the body (as hard it can be) to try to enjoy, even if its the improvement of the acceptation that its not the day.  It can also be other factors that worsen it that day (tired, stress, etc.), care yourself, no punishments.

I ended up being able to progressively have an almost full or decent erection without my penis corpus spongosium pinching that much as to not allow my penis to stand. I still lost sensation where the "scars or lumps" are and at the whole glans. I need to manually stimulate it not touching them.

Taking L-Carnityine it seemed to help. Currently a bit better (not sure a single day still if it will be there but trying to just go day by day) and not fullly sure but just in case I am also taking supplements (see below in forum sing).

Healthy lifestyle, eating properly, resting its always important and will show anywhere. Improvements in this area also helped me.

In my case it seems veins, scars are a factor. Plus I believe either damage or another scar in the bulbospongosius.

23 yo. Sympt 6m ago. Diag, possible pre-/peyroines and v leak after injuries. Had 2US, MRI, +5 doc & 6 urolog, 1 and

ED, sensation & natural or night erect loss, wid&leng loss, hard flaccid, hourglas inde, scars/lumps, no curv
TBC France Androlo