This Forum Should Join the Reddit r/peyroniesdisease

Previous topic - Next topic

program4004

More and more I see this disease ruin ppls lives and make men depressed. I feel like we as a community would make more of an impact on that site. News sites visit there every single day looking for content. Imagine if all the members of this forum upvoted regarding awareness of this. This making r/ all almost every single day. That would be incredible and would definitely increase chances of better research and testing. I know most men here want a solution and want a way to fix Peyronies to get there penis back to original shape. We know what causes it, doctors do to, but, they still haven't gone to the root of the problem, only giving solutions that patch the problem and never reverse it. This as we know needs more awareness. So please I ask of you members here, join the forum, we will reach more people there and attract more urologists and potential doctors to study this disease more intensely. We have to do something on a popular platform. Not denouncing this website as it's very informative, but, we need more mainstream recognition. Tired of hearing ppl experiencing doctors say "there's nothing I can do".  
25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

skunkworks

This is the url https://www.reddit.com/r/peyroniesdisease/

I have joined it, would be a good way to get more exposure for the condition.
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

program4004

25,  PrePeyronies possibly, semi erect masturbation injury on Sept 2017.  ED for 2017 - Mar. 2019. Semi erect waisting, normal erections. Treatment: Vit E, rice sock heat therapy, abstinence. No official tests yet (doppler, MRI).

Whyisthishappening

alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee