Support Sleeve

Previous topic - Next topic

ka1142

Hi All: Anyone know of a good support sleeve that can be used to help prevent further damage during sex I talked to one company and they asked me if I could bend
my penis reasonably straight, without pain. I said I don't know I never tried. I don't if that would be safe. Maybe if the sleeve was reasonably stretchy it would go with the curve. And still give support. Any suggestion or thoughts are appreciated.

Shane43

Just seeing if anyone else has experience with using a support sleeve for hinging at the base of penis. Most seem to be for increased girth, length, and knobs and ridges - none of which I need - and they don't seem to go all the way to the base of the penis, where my hinge is located.
62YO, hourglass indent/hinging at base 30deg bend up 3cmx2cm hard plaque at dorsal base. No ED. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased plaque/indent/hinge/bend. 1 year later, penis went from 7.5 to 5.5 in, but only 15 degree bend and no hinging.

Hawk

I would do a search.  While the topic of support sleeve has come up a few times I don't know of anyone that used them.  I considered one for a time but never tried it.  It seems to me that there was some company or even an individual on the forum that supposedly custom made them with a mold but that was years back.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Yardbird

Place that sells them:
https://www.rxsleeve.com
Info article about sleeves:
https://www.verywellhealth.com/external-penile-prostheses-for-erectile-dysfunction-treatment-4165459

I have no experience with them so I don't endorse them or any manufacturer.
Age 63
T1 diabetic. circumferential scarring, very narrowed erection & 1.5" length loss, and 80° bend to left. Also have L&R Dupuytren's, L&R Lederhosen's and R adhesive capsulitis. Had 25° congenital left curve before Peyronies, but functioned fine.

Shane43

Thanks, I had seen the Rx sleeve, but was hoping for a shorter open-ended sleeve. I have ordered a few and will see how they work...waiting for the pain and bruising of my third series of xiaflex to subside before trying.
62YO, hourglass indent/hinging at base 30deg bend up 3cmx2cm hard plaque at dorsal base. No ED. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased plaque/indent/hinge/bend. 1 year later, penis went from 7.5 to 5.5 in, but only 15 degree bend and no hinging.

Hawk

Yardbird, I would not call those sleeves.  Those are dildos with a hole to insert your penis.  They allow no flesh to flesh contact or feeling.  I think of a sleeve as a splint of thin material that supports a weak area but still allows a lot of contact.

Shane43

Hi Hawk - yes, that is what I want. Basically a 2-3 inch cock ring/sleeve to cover the "hinge" indentation at the base of my penis. Regular cock rings are not long enough, they basically fall into the indentation and probably would make things worse. And cock sleeves are mostly designed to increase girth, which I do not need and my wife definitely does not want. I'll let you know how it works, although it seems there are very few (5%?) on this site or elsewhere that have the hourglass with hinging.

Yardbird

Sorry. Just went with what RX calls them. Seems hard to find just a plain sleeve. I would be interested in such a thing without all the bells and whistles (studs, ribs, etc.), but I could use something to help with girth. I've lost a bunch.
Age 63
T1 diabetic. circumferential scarring, very narrowed erection & 1.5" length loss, and 80° bend to left. Also have L&R Dupuytren's, L&R Lederhosen's and R adhesive capsulitis. Had 25° congenital left curve before Peyronies, but functioned fine.

Hawk

Quote from: Shane43 on August 22, 2020, 12:40:59 PMalthough it seems there are very few (5%?) on this site or elsewhere that have the hourglass with hinging.

That's not true.  Narrowing, dents, and hourglass deformity that cause hinging is certainly not uncommon  in the Peyronies Disease community.