Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Support Sleeve  (Read 1657 times)

ka1142

• Voting Member
Support Sleeve
« on: January 05, 2019, 06:35:31 PM »

Hi All: Anyone know of a good support sleeve that can be used to help prevent further damage during sex I talked to one company and they asked me if I could bend
my penis reasonably straight, without pain. I said I don't know I never tried. I don't if that would be safe. Maybe if the sleeve was reasonably stretchy it would go with the curve. And still give support. Any suggestion or thoughts are appreciated.

Shane43

• Voting Member
  • Hourglass hinge horror
Re: Support Sleeve
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2020, 04:02:03 PM »

Just seeing if anyone else has experience with using a support sleeve for hinging at the base of penis. Most seem to be for increased girth, length, and knobs and ridges - none of which I need - and they don't seem to go all the way to the base of the penis, where my hinge is located.
59YO, hourglass indent and hinging near base, 30deg bend, 3cmx2cm hard (but not calcified) plaque at dorsal base. No Erectile Dysfunction. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased indent/hinge/bend, waiting 3 mo to see if I can avoid 4th round fo Xiaflex (lots of bruising/pain)

Hawk

• Bionic Penis 22cm Titan - Dr. Eid 8/7/18
  • Administrator
    • Peyronie's Disease
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2020, 05:37:17 PM »

I would do a search.  While the topic of support sleeve has come up a few times I don't know of anyone that used them.  I considered one for a time but never tried it.  It seems to me that there was some company or even an individual on the forum that supposedly custom made them with a mold but that was years back. 
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 68 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Yardbird

• Voting Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 12:48:12 AM »

Place that sells them:
https://www.rxsleeve.com
Info article about sleeves:
https://www.verywellhealth.com/external-penile-prostheses-for-erectile-dysfunction-treatment-4165459

I have no experience with them so I don't endorse them or any manufacturer.
Age 61
T1 diabetic. Scarring is circumferential, causing narrowed bendable erection & 1.5" length loss, and 50° bend to left.
Also have bilateral Dupuytren's contracture, bilateral Lederhosen's disease, and right side adhesive capsulitis.

Shane43

• Voting Member
  • Hourglass hinge horror
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2020, 11:52:46 AM »

Thanks, I had seen the Rx sleeve, but was hoping for a shorter open-ended sleeve. I have ordered a few and will see how they work...waiting for the pain and bruising of my third series of xiaflex to subside before trying.
59YO, hourglass indent and hinging near base, 30deg bend, 3cmx2cm hard (but not calcified) plaque at dorsal base. No Erectile Dysfunction. 3 rounds Xiaflex decreased indent/hinge/bend, waiting 3 mo to see if I can avoid 4th round fo Xiaflex (lots of bruising/pain)

Hawk

• Administrator
    • Peyronie's Disease
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 12:16:59 PM »

Yardbird, I would not call those sleeves.  Those are dildos with a hole to insert your penis.  They allow no flesh to flesh contact or feeling.  I think of a sleeve as a splint of thin material that supports a weak area but still allows a lot of contact.

Shane43

• Voting Member
  • Hourglass hinge horror
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 12:40:59 PM »

Hi Hawk - yes, that is what I want. Basically a 2-3 inch cock ring/sleeve to cover the "hinge" indentation at the base of my penis. Regular cock rings are not long enough, they basically fall into the indentation and probably would make things worse. And cock sleeves are mostly designed to increase girth, which I do not need and my wife definitely does not want. I'll let you know how it works, although it seems there are very few (5%?) on this site or elsewhere that have the hourglass with hinging.

Yardbird

• Voting Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2020, 05:59:23 PM »

Sorry. Just went with what RX calls them. Seems hard to find just a plain sleeve. I would be interested in such a thing without all the bells and whistles (studs, ribs, etc.), but I could use something to help with girth. I've lost a bunch.
Age 61
T1 diabetic. Scarring is circumferential, causing narrowed bendable erection & 1.5" length loss, and 50° bend to left.
Also have bilateral Dupuytren's contracture, bilateral Lederhosen's disease, and right side adhesive capsulitis.

Hawk

• Administrator
    • Peyronie's Disease
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2020, 07:58:04 PM »

although it seems there are very few (5%?) on this site or elsewhere that have the hourglass with hinging.

That’s not true.  Narrowing, dents, and hourglass deformity that cause hinging is certainly not uncommon  in the Peyronies Disease community.
Pages: [1]   Go Up