Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ALL Members PLEASE Add a Signature line with age, history etc
PROFILE -> FORUM PROFILE -> SIGNATURE
More instructions here -> Signature Line - History - Peyronies Society Forums

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: So far a positive for shock wave  (Read 1819 times)

ThrobbingGristle

• PDS Newbie
So far a positive for shock wave
« on: December 20, 2018, 07:42:30 PM »

I have been impotent and almost completely devoid of feeling after developing pyronies 4 years ago. I'm not concerned with the deformation anymore, so much as this loss of feeling. I was convinced there was some sort of nerve damage. I went to one of these clinics in Toronto out of sheer desperation, because inhave become active again.  The doctor told me it would not help the deformation, but it would pain. I reluctantly agreed to 6 treatments.  I have only had my first treatment, but I tell you I went in with throbbing genitals and left mostly pain free. I also noticed the next day a great deal more sensation had returned. I don't often hear of Pyronies patients complaining of this and I always believed I was a particularly unlucky case -god knows none of the urologists seemed to understand, but it was a really serious issue for me. Really I can live with the deformity at this point, but I'm really hoping what I'm experiencing here is perminant because if it is and they were just able to break the calcified plaque up enough to allow sensation to return I will consider this a complete success.  I would also really like to connect to anyone else that has had this particular issue, and anyone who bought their own machine. Thanks.

I'll keep people posted.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Alexander88

• Solid Contributor
Re: So far a positive for shock wave
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 06:37:07 PM »

soo? how are you?
29yrs, feb. 2018, 20° curve to the right + 40° curve up + indentation + pain, painkillers + supplements + xiapex + ved + traction + acupuncture + ...

MacMathuna

• Voting Member
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 09:43:28 AM »

I'm really interested in this. I have mild curvature but my big issue is lack of sensation particularly around/just behind my glans.

Do update!
27 yr/o
Symptoms presented August 20, 2019
Slight bend to the left and down
downward hinging
distal hourglassing
loss of sensation

TonySa

• Think Tank
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2020, 03:17:50 PM »

Not really much to support shockwave for Peyronie’s in research or patients experience.  Would have been hear if this OP had followed up...
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up