Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Has anyone tried this or know much about it?

Cheers,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Christopher1

Oxygen can act as a free radical. Too much oxygen can actually be harmful.

Actually, CO2 has been shown to be healing (not waste). For those who are interested in the healing effects of CO2, you can look up literature by Ray Peat, Ph.D.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.

Whyisthishappening

Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy—A Novel Treatment Modality in Oral Submucous Fibrosis: A Review
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4484182/
Hyperbaric oxygen for treatment of diabetic foot ulcers: love you more than I can say
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6035985/Hyperbaric oxygen for the treatment of early-phase Dupuytren's contracture.
Hyperbaric oxygen for the treatment of early-phase Dupuytren's contracture
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14748021
hypothetically it seems promising for Peyronies Disease  
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

mikes

Hi,

I have tried this after injury and it seems to help. It facilitates access of oxygen even to the most difficult to reach areas. You have to do a few in a row to realize an improvement. After a week of those I had witnessed a better blood flow in the area.

M.  

jj21

Thanks for the replies guys... Has anyone actually used this treatment for peyronies and seen success ?
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

mikes

I think it has helped with Peyronie's, by getting better blood flow in my penis. But you have to do a few preferably in a row.

Whyisthishappening

when and how many sessions did you had after injury?for dupuytren was 30 sessions.
alc ,vitamin e, propolis,pde5,NAC,nsaids,olive oil massage,nsaids,aspirin,essential oils cockteils,keto,IF,green tea,coffee

mikes

Ι would have them as soon as possible after an injury. In the last occasion I was lucky enough to start within an hour. I have done 5 to 10 depending on the severity of the injury and the time it would take for the pain to subside. Bear in mind that I could not see any direct benefits from the therapy other than better blood flow and a lower hanging member and that after 4-5 in a row. I mostly do them to bring down inflammation and oxygenate the tissues better.

Whyisthishappening

so you have not done 30 in a row but, could not see any permanent benefits for inflammation either?cannot stop the progression.

mikes

I have seen benefits with inflammation. And it also "calms" your whole system down. No I haven't done 30 in a row. It was 5-10 per (micro as it turned out) injury. Progression in my case was halted by keeping the androgens high and pentox.  

Whyisthishappening

Whyisthishappening

mikes

I am doing them already. After an injury dating 2 weeks back. I think they really help in the early acute phase, or for as long there are no calcified plaques. Of course you have to check with your wallet too.

Whyisthishappening

i wish you the best .any side effects what is the cost per session?

mikes

I wish you the best too.

There are no side effects that I know of or I haven't experienced any - but ask a doctor if you like. You will have to be able to equalize pressure in both ears btw. In Greece it's about 35-45 euros/session.

Whyisthishappening

thank you,keep us informed

Michiganguy19

I might try this at UofM. Doctor suggested it.
Peyronies Disease December 2015.
Caused by Reactive Arthritis, November 2015.
Length before erect: 7.2in
Girth before erect: 6.5in? Just a guess. Was 5.9 after loosing girth/having hourglass and first measuring.
Length erect. 6.2in
Girth erect: 4.1