Dr Eid's most refreshing/fun/surprising interview - Must hear!

Previous topic - Next topic

Pfract

Hey folks... i was on youtube the other day, and i found this video about an interview/conversation Dr. Eid did on SiriusXm radio show, and the language used and the relaxed setting with young guys just talking and having fun discussing such a topic and procedure first hand left me amazed. Goes to show the true character of this doctor. Speechless!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm0YjdD4xGE

Hawk

That was was pretty entertaining.  :D

To those that have met Dr. Eid and get to know him a little, you would think he would not fit into that loud crowd too well but he is confident and very adaptable and he does have a sense of humor.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Stabler

Oh ... that was great, thank you for sharing this.

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Hawk

When he threw out that 15,000 penises answer (by 2014) I wonder if that is the number of penises he has examined or the number of implants he has done?  Either way, you are not likely to flop out anything that would surprise him or catch him off guard.  I know he has done 3700 implants since 2006 and he was doing them since 1988.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums