Another Implant Journey- Pre-op to Post-op - p-diddy

Previous topic - Next topic

p-diddy

PFract,

I will likely wait it out another few months and reassess at the 6 month point and if I opt for a revision, I have some time scheduled off work for vacation.  That way, it gives me more time to just let things heal, it just might be taking me longer than usual.  I will try the VED, what the hell, just might help.  I really don't want to go through the whole surgery thing again as there are inherent risks every time.  As opposed to Advil, I'm thinking more like two glasses of whiskey first! ;)
53 y.o, healthy, fit, married. 
Mild to mod ED starting 3 years ago,
Peyronies disease, penile trauma/fracture.
Implanted with Titan 22cm by Dr. Eid on 12/19/2018. 
Started cycling day 4.

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Pfract

Whatever works best, but please do give the link Tony shared with you a try.  You can bypass the Paywal or rent the article if you prefer. 5 minutes daily twice after inflation, if I am nor mistaken. Would you like to report back to us with your thoughts on the matter after you read it? You are in a unique position to try it out, in the sense that it may actually help you recover fully and avoid surgery whilst keeping a full 22cm implant. That would be gold.

Best of luck p-diddy!

TonySa

Here's the instructions: After discharge patients were taught how to activate and deactivate the device at a median of 8 (range 5–12) days following surgery. They were encouraged to cycle it (pump to max inflation) twice daily 10–15 min per day. Starting 3 weeks after discharge, patients were asked to use a vacuum device for a 12-week period (Medis®, Vacuum Therapy Devices, Milan, Italy and Osbon ErecAid®, Vacuum Therapy System, Collierville, TN, USA) without the constriction ring for 5min twice daily after full device inflation was achieved.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

p-diddy

Thanks guys for your input and concern. I'll experiment with it tomorrow and let you know how it goes.  
Started cycling day 4.

Pfract

Hey p-diddy! How have you been making out with the vacuum device? Any luck? Hope you are doing better.  

Hawk

P-Diddy, we have not heard from you for 3 weeks and we are very interested in your progress.  Let us know how it is going.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

p-diddy

Hi all,      ***Warning this post has graphic content***

Well it's been almost a year and a half since my last post and approaching the two year mark since my implant surgery.  I dropped off the forum because I just wanted to stop obsessing over things and just let it be for a while.  Next thing you know a year and a half passed!  Picking up on the last posts, long story short, I decided to do nothing and just let it be.  I had concerns about being oversized and got advice to use a VED etc.  I didn't do anything.  I just didn't think the potential benefits were worth the risks.  So, I'll update you guys on the outcome.  

All in all, I'm happy with my implant, and happy that i did it. It functions unbelievably well for sex, more on that later.  My biggest disappointment is that I still hang to the left flaccid with a prominent dog ear at the right base.  However, inflated, I am perfectly straight with a very good erection angle.  As I think and look back, in my presurgical state, my penis always had a bit of a left hang with a significant twist to the left as well.  I think the implant just sort of exaggerated that natural state. When inflated that twist and bend is overcome and corrected with the implant.  So, the esthetics of my flaccid state is not ideal but that's really my only complaint.  Issues like pain are almost nonexistent unless I've had a LOT of sex, then I can get some soreness in the perineal area and the glans.  Pump is ideal in position and functions well.  I can feel the tubing coming out of the reservoir and have a slight bump there but I am very lean so there's really nowhere to hide.  

As for size, I am a solid 6.5- 6.75 inches length and 5.25-5.5 girth.  This is exactly the size I was at my best presurgery.  I am very happy with the size.  Was my implant oversized like I thought?  I don't know.  When the implant is fully inflated it seems to be filled and expanded to the exact length with no buckling and the tips are well into the glans.  I still get good blood flow into the glans and spongiosum so when aroused my erection is a good round shape, when not aroused the erection is more flat.  

So I'm living a normal life with it.  I go to the Crossfit gym and exert myself like normal.  Lifting lots of heavy weight etc.  I always "know" it's there, but it doesn't "bother" me.  

One of the biggest concerns I read about from guys is related to how do you "conceal" the fact that you have an implant.  Do you tell your partner if you are single or having a sexual encounter with someone who doesn't know your history?  Is it obvious to a woman?  I have quite a bit of experience with these situations. I have been married for almost 30 years but in the last five years or so my wife and I decided to "open" our marriage.  No judgement please ;).  Since my implant was placed in Dec 2018, I have had sex encounters with nine women who are not my wife, so I think I can answer some questions regarding the issue.  Four of them were women I developed a relationship with to the point that I told them about it.  Of those four, one of them I didn't tell until after we had had sex many times over a course of months.  The other five, I didn't tell and were one time encounters.  

With the four women I told, not a single one of them had an issue with it.  As a matter of fact they couldn't care less.  They were interested in me and it just wasn't an issue.  If women are into you as a guy they just don't care as long as you can please them.  We make a much bigger deal of it than they do.  And believe me once you f*&k them with a bionic penis, they certainly don't care!  

That being said, I don't broadcast it until I feel that I've developed a relationship where I feel comfortable discussing it and feel it's worth the effort.  So with the other five women, I didn't say anything and I'm about 100% sure they never knew.  I have developed some clever ways to "conceal" it.  

When I know things are probably going to be happening I generally will pre-pump in the bathroom to maybe 75%, still fully clothed.  I have a pretty good erection at this point but manageable. We start making out, kissing etc so as she presses against me, she feels my erection.  By this time it is reasonable to have one since we are making out, she likes that I'm aroused by her.  Once clothes start coming off, if she wants to go down on me first, I have a good enough erection already to make it passable, especially with additional engorgement from the fact that I'm actually aroused.  This may go on for a while and I'll often take the lead at this point and transition to where I start kissing on her, going down on her etc.  This is the point where I can slide my hand down and finish pumping without her seeing it.  She's way too busy feeling me going down on her so what I'm doing with my other hand is the last thing on her mind.  So by this time I am fully erect and ready to go in whatever direction happens next whether its more oral or intercourse.  

As for the pump, it is definitely noticeable if she likes to play with the scrotum.  I've definitely had some incidental contact with it but no one has ever said anything or seemed to care in the heat of the moment.  I just think penile implants are something that women know nothing about and would have no reason to think you had one so if something feels "odd" they just think its your anatomy.  In our own minds we thinks its obvious but that's because we are hyper aware of it.  

So, how is the sex?  I am not bragging but literally like its some kind of script, they all basically say the same thing.  You were amazing... no one has ever f*#ked my like that... that is the best sex I have ever had etc.  It's hard to describe the sensation of being in total control, having a 100% reliable, rock solid erection for as long as I want.  I can, and do literally go multiple times, for hours on end.  Women love it.  Now, I will add the caveat, that great sex is a lot more than just penetration.  Women are way more complicated than that.  They love attention, dirty talk, kisses and touches all over the body, oral sex, fingers, you name it.  Intercourse is the icing on the cake.  An erect dick doesn't automatically make you a good lover.   However, it's great to have an erect dick that you don't have to worry about because then it allows you to relax and focus on all those other aspects of lovemaking that are so important, instead of worrying about your erection, or lack thereof.  

I have had sex in every conceivable position, I have had anal sex multiple times with no problems.  
Overnight, all night type encounters.  Honestly, I sometimes feel like I have an unfair advantage over guys who are natural.  Would I rather have my natural functioning penis, yes.  But in some ways this thing is "better". Certainly beats the problems I was having prior.  

So, if you are on the other side and contemplating an implant, then I say go for it.  Yes, it's a long, uncomfortable road but time passes and the pain fades into a distant memory.  In the end it's worth it.  I hope my experience helps with some guys who are single or dating.  I would be glad to answer any other questions.  

I'll attach a couple of photos, hopefully not too graphic.  For educational purposes only.  

Started cycling day 4.

Roddy

What a fantastic post, P-diddy. Thanks for sharing your experiences so honestly.  A very well written take on how much of a life changer your implant has been for you. Interesting point you make about how most woman don't really have any knowledge or even awareness of such a device and, as such, would probably never be thinking that a man could have a bionic dick. Honestly, before I found this forum, even I hadn't ever heard of a penile implant let alone a woman with no particular vested interest. Again, thanks for sharing.  
Aged 51 congenital curvature and then Peyronies onset, excision and grafting not successful,
Coloplast Titan implant on June 3rd, 2019 (aged 47) to correct a 90 degree bend
Dr. Mike Fraser - Glasgow, Scotland.

Pfract

Quite the update that you came back with man... it was so nice to read it tho... the best part of it, is seeing that you are in shape, so i know that the gym wont be a problem. I hope it continues to serve you well with plenty of smiles per stroke. IF you can say that. 8)

SW01

Absolutely fantastic news. So happy for you.  
Dealt with ED, Peyronies, & venous leak for 3 yrs.
implant on March 7, 2019 w/ a Titan 18 cm plus 1cm RTE
Revision after hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew Todd, Richmond KY
Removed Titan and put in LGX 18 cm plus 2 RTE's, 20 cm total.

2Oldfords

Love a story with a good ending. I hope I fair as well
Age - 65
Peyronies of unknown length of time
70 Deg curve 10-11 o'clock
first 2 uro's offer for xiaflex and referral
incision/grafting 12/18/18, Implant 9/11/20

Stepone

Wow, p-diddy, those are some great pictures you posted.
You are in great shape! That's a lot of hard work on your part. Congratulations bud, you look great!
Nice seeing the penis about to continue on with some great action.
It looks like it is serving you well.
I agree we have an advantage, when we pump, we are machines that keep going.
Great story and the pics were the icing on the cake.
Hot!
stepOne
Nesbit surgery 2015, 66 years young, Titan Implant 4/25/19, 22cm, Dr. Lentz, Duke University NC

p-diddy

Thank you guys for all the encouraging words and positive feedback.  The destination was worth the journey.  Interestingly, I just told another woman about it.  I had had sex with her once prior without her knowing so I thought I would tell her before the second encounter.  Her response was "I couldn't care less".  As a matter of fact she was fascinated by it.  When I saw her again this past weekend, she asked questions, wanted to feel around and asked if she could pump it up.  I'm telling you fellas, women are way more forgiving and understanding than we give them credit for.  After that we proceeded to go at it for the next 4 hours and she is texting me asking about the next time.  Please don't think I'm bragging or tooting my horn, definitely don't want to come off that way.  I just want to pass on real experiences and assure guys who are on the fence or are worried about "what will women think?" and I know that's a big question for guys, especially younger, single guys.  I'm telling you, they will appreciate your honesty and vulnerability in telling them and they will love the way you f#&k them.  
Started cycling day 4.

Hawk

P-Diddy, not only is your journal very helpful, I consider your last couple posts among the most helpful on the forum.  They demonstrate that not only is is relatively easy to conceal the fact that you have an implant during a sexual encounter but that it really isn't necessary to conceal it.  These are the two biggest concerns of younger single men.

Another key point is that when aroused you get engorgement of your glans and entire corpus spongiosum.  This is another question we get over and over almost like they don't believe our answers.

Your journal entries will always be listen in our Implant Board Index so these posts will help untold numbers of men (members and visitors) for many years to come.  Thanks for your contributions to the forum and giving back to our community.  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,11131.0.html

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums