Signature line troubles

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitrometer2332

Anyone else having trouble updating or adding a sigature line?

Says got to profile --> forum profile, but when i go to profile, there IS NO "forum profile" button or link to click.

Wth?

Help please. And thnx.
45, diag May 2018, 40 deg to right & 30 deg up with indentation & hinge effect, pentox & traction (restorex - painful af!), told by uro in Dec 2018 that xiaflex not an option, surgery?, don't know yet

Stabler

Go to Profile- On the left hand side under Modify Profile - choose Forum Profile- edit the signature part on the right hand side

Stabler
Moderator since 2015- Missouri- I work in the medical field and have strong knowledge of insurance and how to obtain coverage for medication and other treatments. Being a woman I do not have Peyronies but you can ask me anything. I am happy to help.

Hawk

If you follow Stabler's instructions and still have trouble just let me know what you want in there and I will do it for you.  Helping cooperative members is always a pleasure.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Nitrometer2332

Thanks fellows!  I figured it out... In order to reach the "forum profile" link, first I had to click on a double arrow on the upper right-hand side... that opened up more options on the left. I'm doing it all in an iPhone so maybe that was the difference.
45, diag May 2018, 40 deg to right & 30 deg up with indentation & hinge effect, pentox & traction (restorex - painful af!), told by uro in Dec 2018 that xiaflex not an option, surgery?, don't know yet