Success Stories

Previous topic - Next topic

jj21

Anyone with mild or even severe ED possibly cured themselves? Or perhaps fixed their underlying issue (peyronies, lymph, anxiety) which cured their ED?

Would love to hear some stories.

Hoping there is some hope out there!

JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Hawk

Thanks for posting this direct question.  I will be very interested in the responses.  What I think is that ED from anxiety can, of course, be corrected.  Strangely, I and others have had somewhat increased erection quality after initiating traction but it was minimal and temporary, at least for me it was.

I am under the impression that all other ED either stabilizes or gets worse.

The good news is that worst case scenario is an implant that can be like a miracle.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

jj21

Hawk,

Thanks for your response and I agree with you. It's good to have the support of this forum.. I have suffered ED in the past from testosterone cycles I was doing for bodybuilding, after a few months as I recovered the ED was caused from anxiety - I recovered from that very easily.. So I think depending on the root cause and underlying issues there can be hope.

ED I have at the moment is due to whatever is going on. Doctors still can't figure it out and that's just causing me more anxiety.

These forums don't seem too active with members anymore - have they quietened down recently? Hoping some people found relief of their symptoms and thus are less active.

Cheers,
JJ
34 Years Old...Peyronies for 4 years. 20 Degree left and upwards curvature, major dents and narrowing, ED.

Implant + Tunica Expansion Procedure, 7th Feb 2023, Titan 22cm +1cm RTE, Partial revision 27th June 23 (fix pump, remove 10ml reservoir).

Hawk

Do you mean the ED section or the entire Peyronies Disease Forum as a whole seems quiet?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums