Thrombosis

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

Did anyone have a thrombosis after surgery and have it treated?  Mine is in a vein or artery on the dorsal side of my penis.  Not painful but a nuisance.  Explicit Pics at link:  https://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php/topic,11123.0.html
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alibaba

Painful like a hemorrhoid? I don't like a bump on the trunk of the junk!  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

TonySa

No pain at all, and maybe strarting to decrease a bit.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Pfract

that would definitely be nice Tony! fingers crossed your doctor is right!

Alibaba

Sometimes something as simple as taking aspirins regularly can get rid of the clots. That is how I treated my hard headed wife who refused to go to the doctor or hospital about 4 years ago. Hope it keeps getting better.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Pfract

That's something I am going to try and ask at my next consultation with a local doctor. Just resumed masturbation recently.... Like this week and I still have the same vein on the side sticking out like crazy... If it resolves for Tony that brings some comfort, but Right now doesn't look like that for me.  

TonySa

I do take a baby aspirin everyday and 200mg of Celebrex (NSAID)

Jared556

Hi, I have a thrombosed superficial dorsal vein. Has anyone here pursued treatment options such as a thrombectomy, or know of any doctors who will perform the procedure?
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions