Photo of scrotum after pump placement

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

It's not always this obvious.  Discussion at: Link to photo of scrotum after pump placement is fixed low and center - Peyronies Society Forums
The first photo is of relaxed (warm), and the second not so (note you appear to be looking at two testicles but one is the pump, in the pump side the testicle rides up higher and cannot be seen)
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

TonySa

It's not always this obvious.  See photos
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Hawk

This might be a dumb question but is this you or a stock photo as an example?  If it is you, your scrotum looks pretty relaxed.  Show one with it a little more contracted.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

It's me, I'll do that as well....good to see the difference.

TonySa

2nd photo added.  ps, didn't know there were stock photos of implants...lol

Pfract

Thank you for sharing these pictures Tony! I think it brings amazing value to the board and educates a lot of people here. Interesting to see that when it's tensed up the sac you barely see it?  

Hawk

That is why the first time I had sex I was totally incapable of deflating.  I had to get in a hot tub because that was all I knew up to that point.  I did not know how to find the deflate button unless my scrotum was completely relaxed. I think it is pretty typical that your scrotum tightens when aroused.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums