somacorrect cylinder sizes?

Previous topic - Next topic

Becede

Anyone have the actual length/girth dimensions of each somacorrect A B C cylinders?

thanks
35, onset 2015, hourglass, further injury reverse jelq, base tilt, left bend shaft, major ed. staying positive!!!

Monty

Standard - "A" = 37 mm. Girth = 116mm (4.5inch)
Medium - "B" = 44 mm. Girth = 138mm (5.3 inch)
Large - "C" = 56 mm. Girth = 176mm (7 inch)
XL Extra Large = 63 mm. Girth = 198mm (7.8inch)
XLL Extra Large Long = 63 mm + 275 mm long. Girth = 198mm.

all 8 inch long, XLL 10 inch long.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Becede

35, onset 2015, hourglass, further injury reverse jelq, base tilt, left bend shaft, major ed. staying positive!!!

lumineer78

Hello, I'm looking to find longer cylinders.

I am happy with B cylinder (sometimes too tight) and C cylinder (sometimes too wide).

Problem is I already reach the end of them, so I could really use 1-2 extra inches on the length, but I do not want the extra width that comes with the XXL.

Do you know any way of getting some extra length but with no added width?

Thank you!
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

I don't think the added width will do any harm.  If you're maxing out in the length, I'd move on to the xxl.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

lumineer78

Thank you Tony!

Old Man sent me a private message telling me to contact the Augusta company (the makers of the somaerect), cause they might be able to provide non-standard sizes. Otherwise, I guess I will have to buy the XXL and somehow make it work  ;D ;D ;D
If you want answers, Please help us by filling in your signature block

Click here for Directions

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.