Weird flushing and euphoric feeling as side effect

Previous topic - Next topic

Hontas

When i take colchicine i sometimes get this flushing, scratching all over my body with a bit of redness. And the weirdest one is i get some kind of euphoric feeling?? Especially if the dose i take is high, its like at first i get like slow and faint beating pulse and after 30 45 minutes i get a euphoric feeling and its weird. I mean it is the only med that helps my erections and corrects its angle a little bit. I dont want to drop it. Anyone else had this effects? Maybe on different meds as well?

TonySa

Sometimes side effects go away with time.  As well, you may want to decrease the dosage and increase it slowly if you wish to avoid any side effects you are experiencing.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

YoungFella

The only reason colchicine help you is because you have collagenase deficiency.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

Hontas

Probably youngfella, i am starting on new books to learn it from scratch. I want to become as experienced as a professional in this topic. If i push hard, will take me like 6 7 months probably lets see how it goes.

YoungFella

how it goes ?
Testosterone and adnrogens are regulators of colleganase , you can read it in the Derma world
https://grandroundsinurology.com/2018-update-on-peyronies-disease-whats-around-the-bend/
See the first 7 min and miore

In the rabbit model we're developing, once you castrate them, they somehow develop venal occlusion, and there is a lot more scarring. I'm sure the smooth muscle is not working well. If you add androgens, there is some activation of collagenase, which makes the smooth muscle better, makes the tissue look more normal, and helps eliminate the venous leak. We're showing, in an animal setting, that this is a reversible form of vasculogenic impotence, but Aversa is showing that in humans. https://forum.propeciahelp.com/t/interview-dr-goldstein-penile-tissue-changes-reversible-via-androgens/341
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **