U.K. Implanted

Previous topic - Next topic

Spikepork

Hi wall. U.K. based implanted December 2017. Very happy with outcome. Happy to help and share.  
52 years old with ED for over 20 years. Tried all the pills and injections.
Implanted Dec,9,2017 with Titan 22 + 1. by DR Ralph, London.
At 3 months felt the journey was worth the pain.

TonySa

Congrats!  We'd love to hear more.  Do you have an AMS or Titan?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Greetings and welcome to the forum Spikepork.  We have men here from the UK that have questions and concerns about the surgeon they will get and the expertise.  Also the always present concern about size loss.

Can you tell us about your experience?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

I am amazed how many countries are represented on this forum. Many more than others forums and there are ALWAYS questions pertaining to the U.K. doctors and implants. Glad you are a happy man! Cheerio bub.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Monty

Hi, would love to hear more about your journey in UK, how good is Dr Ralph? was your op done in London? did you have to book a hotel room for so long? did you take any pre and post operation photos?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Spikepork

Hi all. So I have a fairly typical history of suffering ED in silence for many years and then good success initially with pills. This moved to injections which I hated. Discovere dimplants just browsing. Then in the U.K. it's almost a hidden topic but researched Mr Ralph the highest volume implant surgeon in U.K.  I knew I had to go for it so it wasn't really a long drawn out period. I've been happy with the result from day 1. Mind you I'm
Not sure I would volunteer for all that initial pain post o!! Mr Ralph offers his service both on the U.K. NHs system and Privately. I went private meaning I paid for the op myself. We don't have medical insurance covering this procedure in the U.K.  so here I am 12 months in. I have a total 21cm plus 1cm rte. erect 6" exactly. Girth is superb. But this really is a Titan feature. I am about the same size as pre op but happy as it works.  

Monty

Hi, whats the cost to go private?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Spikepork

Hawk

Spikepork,

I have several questions.  I know it's a lot so I numbered them.  They are however, all things men need to know.

1. Did Dr. Ralph officially measure you prior to surgery?
2. Did he tell you ahead of time what size to expect?
3. If so did you reach that stated size?
4. If not did you carefully measure and did you lose any size?
5. Does Dr. Ralph install AMS as well as Coloplast?
6. Do you feel the cylinders are well sized, well into the glans and even?

Thanks so much!

If you would recommend Dr. Ralph and have his contact info or web site let me know and we will consider adding him to our list of implant surgeons.

Alibaba

Sounds great Spikepork!  Glad all is well.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Monty

Hi, how long was you in Hospital?

Hawk

We will see what Spikepork answers but almost surely it was either outpatient surgery or overnight at the most.

Spikepork

Only in hospital for 24 hrs. Operated on and released next morning.  

Monty

how big is your penis when flaccid?

Spikepork

I only grow 3/4 of inch from flaccid to erect! But I love my new Big soft cock lol.

Spikepork

Hi to Hawk

Sorry missed your questions so here goes.

1. No other than a basic stretch manually
2. No. Only that he always tries to maintain size and would try his best to fit largest that was sensible
3. Again no. I'm about where I started pre implant at 6" and happy at that
4. See above. I am probably 1/4 " Down overall
5. He says he does but I'm yet to find anyone who has received one from him
6. Yes.

I am happy with my result but I would add the surgeon really isn't a talkative should and ringfences any communications via his team so I found this quite frustrating. I wouldn't ever recommend a surgeon just because people really should do their own research and appease themselves when choosing. Overall I'm delighted and finally have a sex life again.  

Monty

So you are saying that your flaccid penis is about 5.25 long, WOW, is that the same for all implants, the flaccid to full erection is small.  

Spikepork

Hi. Naturally I can't say what others have found. Only what is the case for me. But the Titan is a fairly girthy piece of kit and my flaccid state is Big and my erection a former slightly bigger size.  

TonySa

I understand the flaccid usually approach the erect state—maybe an inch difference + any increase in glans engorgement.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

I think the difference in length between flaccid and erect (with a non-LGX) is 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch.  For me, it is about 5/8 or about 1.5 Centimeters

Monty

Hi, is there any visible signs looking at your penis that you have implants?

Spikepork

Hi. None at all. Other than I know my flaccid size is much bigger. But you just wouldn't know.