Traction Device Suggestion

Previous topic - Next topic

ripcurl09

So I have been reading for hours and hours on this part of the forum.

I am looking for the best traction device to regain my length and curve.
I am willing to spend money for the right device. Not that I'm able to  blow thousands of dollars on one, but I would spend several hundred dollars on the right device and possibly $1,000 IF IT WAS THE RIGHT ONE!. I don't mind spending $500-700 on something as important as this.. Below is my situation and experience with the X-4 Traction device and the SOMA Erect STF so far.
I want a traction device that will work, is not so damn painful to get on. I'm willing to do the work and experience pain, but the X4 has been a let down for that past 7 months. I feel like 7 months of attempted regular use is enough of an effort with that devices
I am not happy with the X4 Labs Traction. It makes sense, but it's very, very difficult to use. No mater what I try, it's always pinching the skin of my penis, slipping out, etc. Byt the time I do get it on, I'm so damn sore and frustrated it's hard to leave it on for too long.
I have my original post/intro to the forum below. In short, my ex-girlfriend sat down on me hard while on top and caused scarring in the top of my penis, forcing it to bend upwards and I lost about 1.5 - 2 inches in length and 25% girth.

I don't have problems getting erect from the damage BUT the decrease in size has caused mental issues and that has affected my ability to perform, so the damage to my penis has caused erectile dysfunction from mental issues. I'm single now and have actually avoided opportunities to have sex with women because I'm now embarrassed by my size. I was abou6 65-7 inches long before this happened. So I wasn't huge, but I was always happy and secure enough with my length and girth. Now I'm about 5 inches long at best when erect.

I have some of my posts and PM's copied below, so some of the information is redundant, I know, but thought it best to include everything.

My X4 Labs Experience thus far......
I have been trying the X-4 Labs traction system awhile back, but stopped due to the difficulty of it's use.
It's very difficult strapping it in and keeping it to stay on. I tried the different style of straps and found the rubber ones held my dick in place, but it cutoff all the circulation to the head and would constantly pinch me. It is a very difficult device to put on correctly and always takes several attempt to get  it on tight enough to stay. By then I'm already so sore that I can't leave it on. It's such a procedure that I don't use it often enough due to the pain the and how much it takes to get it on. The foam pads tear pretty easily too.

After reading a ton of posts on this forum, I started using the SOMA Erect STF, and while I see the potential with a VED for girth, and possibly length, I fully believe a good traction device is required.

My experience with the SOMA Erect STF for the past 4 months.....
I've been using the SOMAErect for a couple of months. I don't use it every night. It can be a bit frustrating to use. I can see where it can definitely help with the girth, but I'm not too sure it helps a lot with straitening. To me, the solution for the scarred area is to stretch it out. I think of it like someone with big ear hoops, or an African woman with a long neck. It makes sense to me that regular stretching (like with a traction device or your hands) would help with fixing any curvature. While I do find that I can use the pump to "maximize" my size, and I try not to over pump. When I'm done using it, my penis is very "plump." So the girth is there, but I don't really see it doing too much with straightening.
I always massage that thin "cord" that runs along the top of my shaft. I can even feel the spot that is scarred, and my Urologist felt it as well.
The SOMAErect may be helping with both. I would like to use it every night, but some days I'm just too beat. It definitely takes practice and patience. I have found that if I use my hands to stretch my penis like a "Warm Up" session before using the pump, it helps.
The biggest issue is trying to NOT get any extra skin from your strotum sac or your pelvis area not to get pulled into the pump. This is the patience part. So I have been doing some light stretching as a "warm up" before using the pump which seems to help. I also HIGHLY suggest you shave. I already was in the habit of keeping most of my hair short or almost shaved, and even with that, I found that just shaving completely makes a huge difference with the pump.

I can't say for sure if it's working yet. I would like to think so because I want/need it to work bad enough. Like you, it's definitely effected my erection size, which, in turn, has caused some depression and also a lower desire to go out and get laid, as I'm now embarrassed about my size. The last time I hooked up with a girl, my anxiety over my now diminished size was enough to keep me from getting erect for very long.
I have always been able to get women into bed very easily, but now I"m scared to get them there. Sucks big time! I wake up almost every night with a very strong erection only to reach down and feel the difference in my size and angle now, very, very depressing.
My injury came from sex with my ex when she was on top and sat down on me very hard.
I hate the fact that I've lost almost 2 inches erect and significant girth. It's definitely effected me mentally as well as I'm now very conscious of my penis size and the last time I hooked up with a very, very attractive woman, I had trouble staying hard as I was embarrassed about my penis.

Here's my very first post intro/situation...
I am joining this forum because about 2 years ago, my girlfriend sat down on me very hard while on top of me and caused scarring in my little man. It not only has caused a significant bend, but has also caused me to lose about 1.5 - 2" from my penis when erect.

I was right between 6.5" and 7" when erect, not big but I was never dissatisfied with my size, however, I now have lost a significant amount of length and girth, which, of course, is leading to some erectile dysfunction, frustration and depression.

I bought the X4 extender kit, but honestly don't see too much of an improvement and it's very difficult to use.

My Peyronies is from an injury and not something that happened naturally, but it had definitely had a significant impact on me physically and mentally.

The scar tissue is about half way up my shaft on the top, causing my penis to curve up and also shorten by at least 1.5-2" and also decrease in girth.

Is there any cure for this? I have been reading this forum constantly for a few weeks, and haven't found any promising hope for correcting the issue and gaining back the loss in length and girth.
Help!!!!!!

45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration

ripcurl09

I am reading more and more about the ESL40. It seems like a pretty reliable product. The whole concept looks intricate. I am a firm believer in dedication and daily use is the only way to correct this damn disease!

It's actually a really cheap system price wise, which is of concern to me. But it seems to be different than most of the devices like the X4 and the Andropeyronie.

ARGGHHH!

The Penismaster Pro system looks to be similar to the X4, but the way it attaches to your penis is definitely different than the X4, which is where most of my frustation with the X4 has been.

The RestoreX also looks very promising.

I've been reading the posts about the Penismaster Pro and the RestoreX system.
Can anyone chime in on their experience/preference of these 2 systems please? Thank you,
45 Year Old Whit Male, 2016 Penile injury during sex, significant curve up, loss of approx 2" length and 27% girth, Trying VED & Traction for restoration

Hawk

I always used the X4 (for years).  I even ordered higher tension springs for it.  I did always think that one of the suction devices might work better for longer wear under clothing but they would definitely have less traction force than my X4.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

ripcurl09

Quote from: Hawk on November 17, 2018, 07:11:19 AM
I always used the X4 (for years).  I even ordered higher tension springs for it.  I did always think that one of the suction devices might work better for longer wear under clothing but they would definitely have less traction force than my X4.

Thank you for the reply. I see how the X4 could work, but I'm always pinched my skin with the straps getting it on and the foam pads tear very easily. Have you tried to use anything besides the foam pads for protection?

I understand your concern about the suction device like the Penimaster uses, but the RestoreX system uses a clamp style similar to the X4 that looks like it does a great job for holding your penis in place for traction. Have you looked at how the RestoreX works?
Thanks again