This is my Last Post

Previous topic - Next topic

lcd960

Hi everyone,

This will be my last post regarding the potential of peyroines. I have used this forum to gain some understanding and advice, but before I leave I would like to make sure I'm making the right decision.

Approximately 7 months ago I had a bit of a bump during sex, but I never lost erection or anything. A few weeks later, I felt I noticed an indent on the bottom left of my penis, so I pressed on it. I felt a shooting pain up along that side and that was it. I have never experienced that since, and in the following months I consistently checked for changes and curvature.

I went to a gp, who dismissed my claims. The indent seems like it may have gone away, or it could have always been there but that doesn't explain that pain. I had some mild discomfort and glans sensitivity for a few months, but that could be attributed to checking for lumps a lot, of which I have found none in the area to this day.

My next concern was that my penis was bucking during sex with very light pain, but I don't know if this was in my head or because I was attempting sex with an incomplete erection. It has always curved to the opposite side (right), and the suspected area is a thinner area towards the base on the left.

Point being, it has been 7 months with no curvature or obvious change. The only thing that could be happening is minimal loss of girth on that side which my my fear but I cannot confirm this as it could be in my head. At this point is it safe to assume that I'm out of the active period (if this was at all peyroines) and can just forget about this whole thing? Do let me know,

Best,

Lcd
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
*** You will waste less time in both providing and getting answers ***

Hawk

Sounds like great news.  You may have had an injury that healed as a normal injury does and that includes some limited scar tissue. I think you are fine to leave the forum and focus on other things in life.  As you go, however, take this with you.

Make accurate bone pressed measurements of your length.  Measure your erect girth at 3 points (behind the head, mid-shaft, at the base)

Protect and take reasonable care of your penis

maintain a healthy lifestyle.  Minimize stress or learn relaxation techniques, eat healthy, get a reasonable amount of rest, and take a few of the supplements mentioned in Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums

Best wished my friend.  Your post made my day.

Hawk

Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

lcd960

Good to hear. So you think that after 7 months it's safe to say I'm in the clear?

After such scrutiny I've also noticed some dimples and such, including one directly in the top center when erect. Not sure if it's always been there. Still no curvature. No obvious lumps either, but is it normal for the center (urethra) to be lumpy in some spots when flaccid?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

Hawk

That's why accurate objective measurements, maybe even a photo or two.  Men are very subjective at assessing their penis.  You need those baselines.  Go enjoy life.  If you feel things are developing in a negative way refer to your baseline info.  Don't trust your impressions.

Go enjoy life using common sense.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

lcd960

Noted, thank you. On a side note, is there supposed to be thick tissue running down the center of the penis? I know there are some dorsal veins and such, but at points it seems inconsistent and lumpy or harder towards the glans. But this is also away from the suspected area. I wonder if this is normal and I am overthinking this?  
relationship status, etc

Larry

This really does sound like great news BUT, if you have pain anywhere or things that exist now that didn't before, you NEED to insist that your doctor do proper tests.  If you wait and dismiss anything it may be too late to properly fix it later.  It's easy for them to dismiss it, it's not their dick.  Good luck my friend... Now, like Hawk said get out a ruler and camera and get busy.  There is a proper way to measure the penis, do you know how?? :)

Larry
54, 3 Botched Circumcisions, 3 botched Reconstructive Surgeries. 2021, my heroes - Dr's Brock, Richards and Gan... all highly respected international professors. AMS LGX 18 cm implant & Tummy Tuck March 2021.