p shot after 26 week vacuum possible Peyronies Disease and mondors disease

Previous topic - Next topic

Becede

Hi, just new here

I got peyronies about 2 years ago hourglass type and was straight when erect. recently i tried to fix the waisting by pushing down on my erect penis, done this in the shower for 3 days and made the peyronies worse. until this point i thought i didnt have peyronies because there was no angulation.

now there is to the left and think i gave myself mondors disease aswell hard band just behind head.

im going to leave it 3 weeks recovery and see what happens

final goal is to save for a p shot but was wondering would it be safe to start a 26 week vacuum job before i get the shot?

feel so bad as ive done all the damage to myself not knowing what i was doing

thanks guys
35, onset 2015, hourglass, further injury reverse jelq, base tilt, left bend shaft, major ed. staying positive!!!

Hawk

Becede,

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you find the information and support here to help you deal with this in the most effective way possible.  

One of the first things I like to do is to make sure new members have a good grasp of the basics.  It helps them understand the issues and start an immediate plan to battle this.  It also helps them to ask informed questions and understand the responses.  Here is a lin you need to read. Peyronies Survival Guide - Information for New Members - Peyronies Society Forums

Also, please notice the signature line right under your post.  If you go in and fill this with some background info about your situation it helps others help you.  Otherwise, they have to keep asking the same basic question which slows down making any real progress.

Hawk
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums