Variable stability 10 minutes after inflation

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaba

Hawk, I ask this.  My erect is hard as cement and unmovable when first pumped up. After about 10 minutes pumped to max, it seems the tissues relax. At that point, I can bounce around and my penis will flop. It is flexible enough at that point that I can point it straight up and lay on my stomach and one time tried and could point it straight down and lay on my stomach. Those manipulations are by hand and little effort.  Roll over on my back and it bounces up to 2:00.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

TonySa

I too notice the hardness decreasing a bit w time and then able to pump more.  I just thought the tissues were adjusting to the inflation.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Hawk

Alibaba, I have no answer for that.  All I know is it hurt me ti think about laying on my stomach in any position if I am pumped up.

What angle is it if you stand up and does it stay there or sag after ten minutes?
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

It is about a 2:30 standing and hard to push down at first pump up. A towel can be hung on it, but after a few minutes it can be pushed down with little effort.  

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alibaba

Yes, I have 1.5 cm tips.  Dr. Kramer kept telling me he would swap it out for a 24 with none but I tell him not without it needing changing for some reason.  I understood 24 was a special order with a 2 week wait.

Pfract

Alibaba... I am confused right now: if you have a good working implant..... Do you think this is normal? Shouldn't it keep it's inflation level? Could you be developing something wrong with the implant? (god forbid) and by flop... You mean are you able to move it but it still stays hard? Or it's like loosing rigidity and you have to pump it back up?

Alibaba

I really think my corporal tissues relax.   I can probably hang a towel on it but a big towel might propel it low enough to slide off. I can push it straight down (vertical) by hand at that point.  I was always what I called a 2 stage grower. I told my doctors that. They all seem to think it is nuts but over time, I've had others on other forums tell me they were the same way. When I used the vacuum pump, I have 2 marks on the cylinder. First mark I call stage 1 which is about 6".  Let it set a few minutes and it would pump up more to 7.25. I grew in 2 stages when I used trimix also.  I do not think it is much different than those who report they can put in a few more pumps after a few minutes. The only difference in my case is that I cannot put in any more pumps. I do 36 pumps and my bulb dimples in. That's it. No more. I've checked many times later on and it stays dimpled. I cannot put in a few more pumps as I am out of fluid. My guess is if I had more fluid, a few more pumps would firm it back up.  

Hawk

These posts were split off from another topic.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums