A question about traction in preparation for an implant

Previous topic - Next topic

skunkworks

In the lead up to an implant, could a person be far more aggressive with traction than normally recommended? Like as long as blood to the head of the penis was not cut off, could you use more tension than would otherwise be safe as you do not need to worry about being able to get an erection?
This is an emotionally destructive condition, we all have it, let's be nice to each other.

Review of current treatment options by Levine and Sherer]

Hawk

I would say yes, I would use all the tension on a traction device I could stand prior to implant surgery. However, I was very aggressive in the last years anyway.  There was no way for me to add more tension. I felt my time in traction was limited so I tried to make it count.  I ordered higher tension springs for my X4 Traction and cranked maximum traction on the maximum springs.  It was so much tension I had to build my own foam sleeve out of a chunk of memory foam and I had to use a collar around the "comfort strap" to keep it from slipping off.  

I am sooooooo glad those days are over.

My thought was, it is now or never.  The only caution is not to cause any external wound on the skin that could harbor bacteria because it is skin bacteria that is almost universally responsible for implant infection.

That degree of traction is also why I rejected any argument that an LGX could ever increase my length.  An LGX could not stretch as powerfully or as long as my X4.  I am convinced that my penis had no stretch left in it.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

I have read mixed ideas on it. 1 side says increasing the tension will cause microscopic tears and more growth. Another side says it causes tissue to go into a protection mode and not grow.  I know when I was using weights, I changed from 16 ounces to 48 ounces. I did not see any benefit in the increased weight other than "damn that thing is long" when it was stretched out.  I do not think it helped with growth personally. One has to ask at what time do you move from stretch, to micro tears, to tears big enough to cause damage and scar tissue? Like all things, we could analyze it to death. Cheers.  
Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders