congenital penile with a tight frenulum

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack1909

There is no surgery with no ED risk. It's all so logical. Surgeries make scar and fibrosis which lead to ED. You need an erectile function enhancement and no surgery can give you that. Send me in private some of the lines on Kuehhas.

I hope I'm wrong but if you get any surgery then you would need another one.
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

TonySa

There is some degree of risk of ED w surgery, but minimized w an excellent surgeon.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Jack1909

To be valid, a procedure should take just a decent surgeon. Millions of people out there potentially in need for a straightening surgery and just an handful of excellent surgeons worldwide. Isn't there something wrong in this? What about the 99.9% of the remaining ones?

Guys, this forum is not the world. People having to do extensive research and pick a surgeon out is not fair and underlies something gone wrong.

31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Data1

Hi mst1622,

Thank you for your advice. I understand that my second surgery could be the last chance for me and based on that i have to be very careful and patient. I went to dr.Kuehhas in Vienna  and dr.Cruz in seville for consultation, and to listen from them personally. I really don't trust doctors any more especially after what i have been through, Furthermore,  I believe I have to trust patients' stories who were operated by same doctors because they have experienced surgeries and they will tell the truth about what happened to them, unlike doctors.    

Moreover, I have to see to dr.Gelman as well. Therefore, now I am applying for the American visa for the third time and I hope to get it this time. However, if I couldn't get the visa this time i will go to see  dr. Georgios Hatzichristodoulou in Germany and dr. Egydio in Brazil.

Anyway, I am interested to know your situation after one year of the surgery.

How do you feel?
are you happy?
Is there anything still bothering you after one year from the surgery?
How is the erection?  

I wish you happy life my friend. Thank you again and I really appreciate your support.

Best regards

mst

Data1,

I think you will be extra-happy with the result if you would choose dr Gelman.

There is some Man here who had 2 failed surgeries in Austria (dr K) and dr Gelman fixed him too :)  

Data1

Hi all,

Last year I told doctor Osama shaeer about this forum and he told me to send him the link to write in this forum about his rotation technique, which i did. I think he is here and he writes under name SEDOO. Today, he wrote an advertisement in this forum. I am really frustrated. please stop him. He tries to find more victims. He ruined my life and he tries to ruin other people's lives.