congenital penile with a tight frenulum

Previous topic - Next topic

Data1

Hi ,
I am suffering from a congenital penile curvature with 50-60 degree downwards and  a tight frenulum which pulls down that glans. I haven't had sex before and I went to many doctors some of them recommended me to have an operation with Nesbit technique and the others told me to not take the risk of having an operation due to the side effects of this operation and they told me to get married first and if i found some difficulties with the intercourse I come back to them to have a surgery to release the tight frenulum and from there we can evaluate the situation and if it didn't work then we will go with Nesbit surgery. Consequently, I don't know what should I do. Should I have a surgery with Dr Osama shaer with his corpora cavernosa rotation technique or should I go with Nesbit technique or should I have the realising of a tight frenulum surgery. Could you please share with me your experience and your advice?

Regards.  

TonySa

I'd research light stretching if the foreskin/frenulum before an operation.  Have you tried Intercourse yet?
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Data1

Thank you Tsanchez12369 for your reply. Unfortunately, I did not try intercourse. I want to get rid of this problem first. I find it very embarrassing to have sex with this situation.

TonySa

It is quite a severe case and would very likely make intercourse at least difficult.  Nesbit is the most straightforward procedure.  It's most important to find a very experienced surgeon with low infection rates and good outcomes.  
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Data1

Monty

do you masturbate ok, or do you get pain?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Data1

I don't have problems with masturbation. But I feel it so tight from the down side of the skin.

Monty

Hi, so you can pull your foreskin all the way over your glans without pain?
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

Data1

Thank you Monty for your reply. Actually I am circumcised. So there is no pain at all. The problem is only with the downwards curvature and the tight frenulum.

redbullmaster

I know on the enlargement sites, members cut there own frenulum.
Not saying you should do that yourself, but i don't think its a big operation.

If its an issue not sure why you can't just have the frenlum cut first and see how things are after.

But until you have sex, or maybe try a fleashlight first to see how penetration is with your curve.
Then if you have issues you can make your mind up on if you need to have it straightened.  

TonySa

Flesh light great idea to see how it might impact intercourse.

Data1

Finally, yesterday. I had the surgery that was done by Dr . Osama shaer in Egypt. He used the rotation technique with my case. When I woke up Dr. Osama told me that I didn't loose massive length and everything went well. Now. I don't feel any pain since I am still under pain killer. I will keep updating you about  my status.

Best regards

DanP

Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Data1

Thank you DanP for your question,

It's been 18 days since I had the surgery. Dr. Osama told me to wait for 4 months to get the final results.
Anyway, the current status is that i have a straight penis but i complain about some other issues that came out after the surgery:

1- I lost the sensation. Dr. Osama said it needs time to get back the sensation.
2- The sutures are permanent and they are so obvious and solid. So, i feel like i am robot not human being.
3- The sutures were tightened so much and that causes extreme pain on my penis.
4- I have got a new minor curvature to the right side because one of the sutures were tightened so much on the middle of the penis.
5- I lost some girth.
6- I have some parts are wider than others. So, the girth is not equal.
7- My erection became so weak not like before. I believe these sutures create some kind of resistance to the erection.

However, I can't do anything right now because i have to wait for 4 months. But if it is still like this and i have some worries that nothing will change since i have permanent sutures. I think if it is the case i will seek for another surgery to remove these sutures.

Best regards

alasch

Hi data 1
That is a common problem with the rotation technique. You lose girth... which is bad. Length loss is also present. Losing sensation doesn't seem to be normal. Ask dr osama if he damaged your nerves? Sensation usually comes back after penis surgery.
Non absorbable sutures are always palpable and you can feel them. That is why I didn't want to undergo any surgery with non-absorbable stitches.
The weak erwctions are probably caused by the pin you have due to the tension on the non absorbable stitches. I don't think you have ed.
Is the residual curvature causing any problem?

Data1

Hi alasch,
I agree with you 100%. It is so bad to lose girth,length and sensation. Besides, i don't have a residual curvature but i got anew curvature to anew direction. My curvature was downward; So, I had not any curvature to the right or left sides. and i ended up after the surgery with anew curvature to the right side which is something drive me crazy.

I had the surgery to get rid of the downward curvature not to get a new curvature to a new direction. I went to the rotation technique to save some length but i ended up with more issues. one of the sutures was tightened so much on the middle of the penis and that created the new curvature.

Actually, if i can go back with time i would not have had this surgery.

Pfract

Are you still suffering from the same problems as above on the other post?  

Data1

Hi pfract,

I still have those problems. I don't have a downward curvature any more but I got a new curvature to the right side. So, Yes i still suffer from losing of sensation,girth and i have pain. I have to wait for 3 months more to evaluate the situation before going to another surgery in order to remove those sutures.

Best regards

mst

As I remember, you can't hit the USA right now but I would write an email to dr Joel Gelman - maybe he would recommend some surgeon for you outside the US.  
Doctor knows this forum and he visited us in the past, so I think it is good idea to contact with him.
Official contact is right here: https://www.centerforreconstructiveurology.org/contact/

If it will fail, then dr Rados Djinovic from Serbia has good papers: https://www.savaperovic.com/rados-djinovic.htm He was taught by a father of reconstructive urology Sava Perović, so he is probably the best option if you can't go US.
But first, try to contact with dr Gelman

Data1

Hi mst1622,

Thank you so much for your support. I will send an email to dr. Joel Gelman and I hope that there will be a solution for
my case.

Best regards

Data1

Hi,
It's been 2 months since the surgery and the current status is:
1-still, there is swelling.
2-pain in the whole day that includes feeling of burning on the penis.
3. I got back some of the sensation but still there are some parts I can not feel them.
4. I sent some pictures to Dr. Osama to ask him about the remaining curvature and the new curvature that appeared after the surgery. He told that I have to wait more time because it is might be possible that I have not got a real erection and usually the real erection comes on the sixth month after the surgery.

It looks like a long journey.

Jack1909

God...straightening surgeries are far worse than Peyronies Disease itself. Hope you might improve  
31 yrs old
Severe congenital curvature. 3 straightening surgeries
Big lump/stitch w/ left deviation after 2012 surgery
Severe ED after last one in 2014. Still crooked
Slightly improved w/ shockwave therapy
Looks like only one side of my penis works

Data1

Thank you Jack 1909 for your feeling.
Yesterday, i woke up of pain, then i touched the stitches and i found out that the tip(end) of one of the sutures got out from the skin, and i could touch it. is that normal with nonabsorbable sutures? now, the end of sutures are under the skin but i am afraid that what happened yesterday could happen again.  

TonySa

Doesn't sound normal unless it is a suture to close the skin and will be removed.  I'd get to the doctor, sounds like the suture was placed incorrectly and/or is being rejected and migrating to the surface.  How experienced is this doc w peyronies surgeries.  Do you have anyone else you can consult w as well?  Hang in there, stay active w getting proper care and keep us posted.

Data1

Thank you TonySa for your reply.
The doctor has a good reputation in this field. Unfortunately, I couldn't get to someone had a surgery with him, but i saw him performing these surgeries on the Youtube. Below, I will share a video on Youtube for a surgery that similar for what I had. Actually, if I could go back in time I wouldn't have accepted any surgeries that include permanent sutures.  

Correction of Penile Curvature Without Shortening - YouTube

Data1

Dears,
Is it normal to have persistent pain after 73 days from a surgery?

kusher

I had 3 penile curvature repair operations. I never felt pain 1 month post op in all the 3 surgeries. Maybe that's why the rotation method is not used in usa and Europe. Did the doctor warn u about the potential of pain?  
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

Data1

Thank you kusher for your reply,
Yes, he told me the pain will go by time. It would take to 4 months to get the final results. But last week, I talked to him and he told me that I have to wait up to six months.
I feel there is something wrong.

Data1

Hi,

it's been than 3 months and two weeks, specifically (106) days from the surgery.
Although, I keep eating healthy food and taking vitamin E every day, the recovering process is so slow, i don't know if it is a common thing after the surgery or my surgery didn't go well.

Every morning I feel pain for around 30 minutes with burning sensation. Every hour i get pain for around 10 minutes even if there is no erection.Yes. I do have a good erection every morning but after that I get pain.

Regarding to the curvature,  I have 2 curvature one is on the head which is chordee and the other one on the penis.
Dr. Osama told me that there was no need to fix the chordee because fixing the curvature would fix the chordee.
Now, after 3 months of the surgery, I can say that it was a wrong opinion, because the first curvature was fixed, but i still  stuck with severe chordee. The worst part is this the surgery developed a new minor curvature to the right side that wasn't exist before the surgery. I can't understand why the doctor didn't remove the chordee during the operation and why I got a new curvature.

Finaly, I lost a massive width and I got a deformed penis, I am trying to convince myself to accept this result rather than going for another surgery. I am totally not satisfied with my results and I believe this surgery was the biggest mistake that I have done in the entire of my life.

TonySa

It certainly seems this surgery is not havingbthe best outcomes.  I do know it can take longer than 2.5 months to regain lost sensations due to stretched nerves during the operation.  The biggest concern is the loss of girth.  I think the only thing you can do is to wait another 2-3 months for any additional improvement.  Please keep us posted, I believe your story is so important for anyone considering surgery for a cogenital curve to really try to avoid it if at all possible.  Oh, it is great news you're having erections, so at least the operation didn't cause Erectile Dysfunction.  Are you able to masturbate, ejaculate and orgasm yet.

Data1

Thank you TonySa,
I masturbated few times and it was good, except the pain. Having a persistent pain is something that drives me crazy. I do not want to take painkillers every day, but I think I have to. I am going to see a local doctor to evaluate the situation, at least to understand what is going on. Because this situation is not acceptable for me. My life has changed to a nightmare since that surgery. I can't concentrate on my work because of this pain and that of course affect me psychologically. I paid  4000 Dollars for the surgery and more than 2000 dollars for airplane tickets , hotels and tests to get rid of this issue and instead of that I ended , up with a persistent pain and a deformed penis. It is something frustrating.

Data1

It seems that the surgery caused a serious issue which is a long erection. In the last few months i noticed that i have long erections that wake me up from deep sleep. I can't sleep for more than 2 hours without waking up from a pain with erection. I have to walk for 3 or 5 minutes or sit on the bed for few minutes to get rid of of the erection. I called Dr. Osama to ask him about this problem and he told me that "this is normal because  you have not had sex before and once you have sex for many times this issue will disappear".  Actually, I masturbated many times before going to bed in order to avoid these night erections but unfortunately, nothing has changed I still have long erections. Today, I saw a doctor for the first time after the surgery and i showed him photos for the penis before and after the surgery. The doctor didn't like the rotation surgery, he said that the best solution for the curvature is plication surgeries and any other surgeries would be kind of expermantels which might work or cause many problems like what i have. The doctor said when we sleep it is a normal and healthy to have some erections for few minutes but in my case which is for hours it seems that the blood enter the penis and can't get out easily because the sutures, which causes long erections that require moves of me to allow the blood to go out. This what I understood from the doctor which sounds a serious problem. However, the doctor said i have to have another surgery to remove these sutures or the problem will be developed badly. Therefore, he asked for Ultrasound to evaluate the damages. Honestly, I'm really afraid this rotation surgery caused me irreversible damages.    

Henn

Sorry to hear your bad situation. Maybe you could ask for opinions from multiple doctors and then decide whether a surgery is necessary  

Data1

Thank you Henn,
Next week, I will have the Ultrasound. Then I will send it with the medical report to Dr. Gelman and Dr. Kuehhas. As I remember from the first week, I felt that there was something wrong. Now, it's been almost 5 months from the surgery and I still struggling from pain and many side effects.

Henn

I waited two years to have a second surgery to minimize the possibility of any side effects, but I think your case is different from mine. Dr. Gelman and Dr. Kuehhas are experts in dealing with curvature, and I hope that they could find a way to deal with the sutures and the pain.  

Data1

Big update,

It's been more than 10 months from the surgery. 5 months ago i had an ultrasound in order to evaluate the situation.
The results was bad. I was told that the right corpora cavernosa became smaller than the left one and that due to the stitches. Moreover, I got varicoceles on my left testicle which was so weird to me because i had an ultrasound before the surgery and there were no signs for varicoceles. Furthermore, I didn't have pain on my testicles till i got the surgery. The doctor told me to wait more before taking any steps. Because my case is complicated and taking a wrong step could worse the situation.

I sent the reports to Dr.Osama Shaeer and he told me there were no reasons to worry. Everything would be fine by time. The pain would go, the new curvature and the remaining curvature would go with time.
I have to wait more and i shouldn't have to believe these reports and those doctors because they don't know what they are talking about.

I waited more than other 5 months without any improvements. Still i am suffering from pain and 2 curvatures one of them
appeared right after the surgery. I decided to see Dr. Gelman in the United States but my visa was refused for the second time and that due to Trump new rules. Then i applied for the Schengen visa and i got it. I saw Dr. Franklin Kuhhas in Vienna- Austria and DR. Natalio Cruz in Seville- Spain. Both of them advised me to have another surgery to fix the two curvatures.

In Vienna I had a Doppler ultrasound. Dr.Kuhhas told me I have 35 degree curvature to the right side and
40 degree of ventral curvature. Besides, I lost significant girth especially from the right side and there is
indentation on the right aspect which looks like a deformed penis. Dr.Kuehhas offered me the stage surgery after removing all previous stitches. He assured that he could help me and make it straight again but he couldn't assure that
i would regain the lost girth again. Really, Dr. Kuhhas is a nice a doctor he told me there was no stress, I
take my time and when i make my decision i am  welcome at anytime.

Then I went to Seville -Spain to see DR. Natalio Cruz who uses rotation technique as well. He was shocked when he saw the
results of my surgery. He said that the results could not be right because i lost more girth
and the distance between 2 sides are not even, besides, i got a new curvature which was developing badly.
He offered me a rotation surgery with absorbable stitches after removing all old stitches.
For, the lost girth he wasn't sure he could fix it. I asked DR. Cruz about should i wait more time as Dr. Osama
Shaeer said  he replied "nothing will change. You've already waited 10 months and nothing has changed".

I traveled back home to take my time before taking the most important decision in my life.

I am really frustrated. It seems that Dr.Osama Shaeer destroyed me and he wants me to believe i got perfect
results. Till today i can't understand what happened. I went to Dr.Osama Shaeer to get rid of one ventral curvature
and instead of that he gave me another curvature  to the right side with varicoceles and extreme pain.

Best Regards

Data1

Hi all,

The varicoceles pain is increasing every day. Therefore, I decided to find a solution for it.
I did the sperm test because in some cases varicoceles causes weak sperm and that could make a serious issue when
it comes to have children.

The results were that I had a good count of sperm but I have weak motile and the color was Yellow, these
symptoms were signs for inflammation of prostate. I have been given antibiotic for 15 days and after that I
have to wait 10 days before repeating the test. If the results still bad I have to have a surgery to fix
the varicoceles.

Anyway, I want thank you people, especially who created this forum and who manage this forum.
You really helped me and gave me the hope and the knowledge . Thank you so much.

Finally, I do have some questions and I really appreciate it if someone can share his experience and answer them.

Has anyone had varicoceles surgery and what was the results?
Is there any chance to develop again after the surgery?
people who do exercises? does the squat worsen the situation? should I stop squat?
who is the best doctor who performs this surgery?
what is the best technique? because there are many methods of surgeries?

Best regards

Paolo

Hi Data1, have a read of attached link and give Ocotillo, and possibly red root a try;

https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/a-new-peaty-theory-on-varicocele-low-grade-intestinal-infection-need-suggestions.28761/

Hindi squats and happy baby pose I think also are useful  :)

Paul.
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.

Data1

Hi Paolo,

Thank you for your reply. This link is full with tips and instructions that worth to give them a try. I would do anything to avoid a surgery for varicoceles . I will start with Horse chestnut and Ocotillo. Besides, I will avoid hot showers and instead i will have cold showers.

Thank you brother. I really appreciate your help.

Best regards  

mst

Hello Data1

I suggest you to visit some doctor in Germany if you had problems entering the United States and see dr Gelman. I think you should avoid Stage surgery because many of users had problems after that. I think dr K is not a good option and you should avoid him.

I think you should contact with dr Georgios Hatzichristodoulou, Nuernberg (Germany). Read his last research about treating congenital/peyronies penile curvature, he has very good success ratio and he knows how to treat redo cases. As I know, he co-operate with California University and with the doctors from UCI Medical Center in Los Angeles where dr Gelman works.

He has done some reasearch with co-operation with dr Fayasal Yafi from UCI Medical Center.

Let me know if you will contact with him.

https://www.martha-maria.de/krankenhaus-nuernberg/kliniken-zentren/urologische-klinik/das-team.php
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319080261_Peyronie's_penile_plication

kusher

Jack1909

Last time you said you were at yiour 70% and able to have intercourse. That doesn't mean complete impotent. So? I know mood makes a lot but what's the real situation. I thought you had sex with low dosage pills.

I'm not defending anyone I just want things to be clear. My condition is I cant have intercourse even with extremely high dosage and before Kuehhas s surgery I could get it hard no pills needed. I have been struggling to get to the reason why I'm impotent to that extent. I could imagine a slight worsening but such a leap down is beyond any reason. Tests have not showed anything relevant so far. I thing I tried more than 50 times having it and I failed them all.  
31 yrs old

mst

I had some PMs here that this butcher from Vienna have/had some trails for his mistakes.

Data1, avoid this guy like a hell, even if he is nice and kind, that doesnt matter anything.

You need master surgeon, not just the nice and kind person.  

kusher

Jack1909

That's the point. I can't see how a controlled and repeated situation as a surgery can lead to that disaster. We are talking about and high volume surgeon.

Kusher I dont agree if you are ay your 70% you can have sex with pills and its still a good base to get almost back to normal. It just takes you a slight improvement and it's done. I dont know if a damage to the neurovascular bundle can be accounted to be the explanation as I used to have before the surgery itself, caused by the prior butcher, and despite that - with very limited sensation - I had far better erectile function. And the surgery I had before was awful, utterly awful.

Mst 1622 can I reach those people out? Id love to get some insight into the matter.  
31 yrs old

kusher

Jack1909

It looks like you still not got the lesson. Surgery makes damages. Adding surgery to surgery wont take you anywhere. Another one might lead you from 70% to 50%, and on and on.

Sorry but links from YouTube say nothing to me, Kuehhas got his as well.

I'm still confused about your situation, anyway.

31 yrs old

mst

Jack, contact with damned or damned1 (I dont remember the nickname, but it was something like this...)

kusher

kusher

Did anybody go through extra tunical grafting? It is very hard to find patients for this newly developed surgery