Congenital Curvature and opting to not correct it?

Previous topic - Next topic

BentCock

Good day,

So I've been following this forum for a few months now and have communicated with a few others either via reply or confidentially by email about our 'curve'.  I've met with a urologist and a few times with a surgeon before proceeding with any surgery.  After much debate, I'm thinking I am okay with the curve in my cock and oddly enough I actually think I might like it.  It's different and doesn't hurt me.  I've had the curve all my life (since puberty - now 27y/o).  One of the main reasons I thought about straightening my cock was to make sex easier with my partner.  However, lately we've been having great sex, so the curve hasn't been posing much of a problem.

Perhaps my personal story is different, but oddly enough (and this seems weird to type this) I've actually had many compliments on my cock from other men and women intimately or casually at the gym.  I believe if I proceeded with surgery, I will of course loose some length and maybe some character too.  Not really looking forward to having any scars, losing sensitivity and possible complications.  I am very comfortable with my body and more recently with my curved fellow.  

Perhaps in the future if it does pose painful, I will look into the surgery, but for now I'm okay with it.  I also am not sure if because surgery has been on my mind lately, that a penis slightly curved downwards like mine has become a turn-on for me and gets me aroused visually and physically.  I'm also turned on by foreskin and enjoy mine and really wouldn't want to lose it to surgery.  I know this information isn't what this forum is intended for, but I feel it positively reflects my personal reaction to living with a curved penis.

My reaction to the curve I'm sure differs greatly.  I've heard others stories express depression due to having a curve.  I feel almost a sense of empowerment by it, or maybe it's because the downward curve makes my member appear even larger?  Although I've heard from others saying they've lived with the curve for many years and finally proceeded to have surgery in their 50's and 60's.  I may do the same, but for now I'm having fun with it.

Open to email exchange: art.rbrowne@gmail.com

chiguy

Glad to hear you are making a decision you are ok with. The most important thing is what you and your partner want. Best of luck!

Tim468

Sounds like you really moved from a place of fear to acceptance, and that is a healthy thing!

Tim
52, Peyronies Disease for 30 years, upward curve and some new lesions.

LWillisjr

Thanks for for positive post. It is a reminder to all of use that there are several reasons/issues that we seek help or treatment. Whether it be from something like Peyronies or something we were born with.

1. Pain - Many with Peyronies experience pain with their erections. Some have pain all the time while others experience no pain.

2. ED - some experience varying degrees of erectile disfunction

3. difficulty with sex - Depending on partners, degree or severity of curvature, some experience difficulty with or even find it impossible to have sex.

So if you are pain free, no problem with achieving erections, and no issues with intercourse.....  then by all means be tall and proud. As Tim stated "you have reached a level of acceptance which is a very health thing". This is s guide for all who "think" something is wrong with them because their erection isn't perfectly shaped. Maybe this is the similar issue women face because they don't have that so called perfect waist, or bust size/shape.
Developed peyronies 2007 - 70 degree dorsal curve
Traction/MEDs/Injections/Surgery 2008 16 years Peyronies free now
My History