hell bent - Brief history update 12/31/2010

Previous topic - Next topic

hell bent

I'm definitely new and have read many of the posts. I have lots of questions. I'm not familiar how to post on this site, reply... so bear with me until I learn the ropes.

Name is Jim.
My brief history is that I noticed a rigid line on the top of my shaft, just under the head about 9 months ago. Slight pain upon erection about 6 months ago. Then suddenly, one night, I noticed a substantial curve, probably 30 to 40 degrees and pain increased during erection. Slight pain while flaccid and riding the bike (turtle effect). I heard also cycling could cause the onset of Peyronies Disease... micro traumas overtime? Any thoughts there.

I live in the Chicago area. I contacted a Urologist, a young guy, just certified last summer who started me on potaba and vitamin e protocol. He's heard of Dr Levine and mentioned the VED which I'm going to push when I see him in a couple of weeks. Also the L-arginine & Pentox. Is it beneficial for injections or should just focus on VED, L-Arginine, Pentox... and should I continue on Potaba. I read on Dr. Levines's site that he does not prescribe Potaba. it's expensive and literally a pain in gut to take 4 times daily.
Thank God I found you guys. I'm a member of two more online support groups for other issues on whom I rely heavily on. I also believe in giving back what's freely given. You guys/veterans of this disorder are great! That's what its all about.

Also does anybody here have an autoimmune disease?  I'm being tested for some issues and I heard loose connections/theories to Peyronies Disease. Can anyone substantiate or debunk?
I'll hang up now and listen for my answer.
Thank You