16 dot plication surgery questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Jfriction

Hey everyone. I'm considering 16 Plication surgery as xiaflex and traction or not fixing my pair OD disease. If any of you have had the 16. Plication technique performed on you, what does it feel like afterwards to have sex again? Does it feel normal? Does it feel tight on the side that has the sutures?is it something you just eventually have to live with or do you actually become satisfied after the surgery that things feel normal again?
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried,
relationship status, etc
** You will waste less time and get better answers **

TonySa

I haven't and don't know if thus relates but I had excision and grafting w internal disolveable sutures.  They haven't dissolved yet and are very distracting possibly preventing orgasm (although decreased sensation may also be involved).  Plication has both its advocates for dissolvable cs permanent sutures.   Plication shortens the length to the shortest length.  Grafting is an option but damage to the nerves may be increased.  Hopefully, those w your planned surgery will share their experience.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

djordj

every operation for straight penis (except grafting) has the same outcome. The penis lenght after the surgery is the shorter side before surgery
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as
relationship status, etc

deliverance

For me, i can still feel the sutures quite a lot some 9 months after surgery. It was worse the first 6 months before the skin started to be less irritated over the sutures. I still have like a "lump" over the sutures when i get an erection but at least i can have sex pretty much pain free.

Don't take my answer as facts though because i was extremely unlucky with my surgery (long story), and i also lost around 5 cm (2+ inches).

Jfriction

2 inches, damn. I'm sorry man. What was your degree of curvature?
relationship status, etc

deliverance

Quote from: Jfriction on January 09, 2019, 10:32:49 PM
2 inches, damn. I'm sorry man. What was your degree of curvature?

about 90

TonySa

Almost six months and my dissolvable sutures are barely detectable and not a distraction during sex. Some nightmares here w permanent sutures, so if that's the case be sure to read up.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.