Outcome of implant, becoming a “shower” vs. “grower” (non nude photos)

Previous topic - Next topic

TonySa

PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Alibaba

Milam 1/13/16-LGX 21cm - BAD service & surgical outcome Hated infrapubic.
Kramer revision 3/1/17 Titan 22cm + 1.5 cm extenders

Pfract

Hey Sanchez.. Thank you for sharing this with us. One thing... I don't mean to offend... But my impression is that you have an erection of sorts, under the pants. At The very least, something that stands out. Are those stretch jeans? Could you be so kind as to take a picture with the penis tucked sideways towards your pocket, on normal jeans fabric, and regular boxer shorts, if you have them? (fruit of the loom or equivalent? )

Also.. Are you 100% deflated,  penis squeezed to the last drop on these pictures?

Hawk

Quote from: pfract on October 15, 2018, 09:09:58 AM
Hey Sanchez.. Thank you for sharing this with us. One thing... I don't mean to offend... But my impression is that you have an erection of sorts, under the pants. At The very least, something that stands out. Are those stretch jeans? Could you be so kind as to take a picture with the penis tucked sideways towards your pocket, on normal jeans fabric, and regular boxer shorts, if you have them? (fruit of the loom or equivalent? )

Also. Are you 100% deflated,  penis squeezed to the last drop on these pictures?
I have the same questions as Pfract.  You do not look squeezed-flat deflated.  I have a 22cm Titan that is over 6 1/2" BPEL and 5 1/4" girth and it looks nothing like that unless it is at least partially pumped up.
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

TonySa

Hmmmmm.  Absolutely no offense.  I believe I'm 100% deflated as when I deflate I squeeze until the release valve is no longer buzzing (a vibration of sorts), then I depress the button and squeeze again, sometimes buzzing, and repeat until no buzzing.  I've been doing this because I'm very concerned to get all the fluid back in the reservoir to prevent encapsulation w the reservoir partially deflated.  But, I'm going to check this again.  Under the jeans are the same underwear you see in the other photo.  The jeans are regular material and the size is a bit large for me if that may be making a difference. Also, as I am only a little over four weeks post surgery my angle of hang is maybe 4:35-5 o'clock.   I think if I wear regular boxers and wear it down at 6 o'clock it will be much less visible.  I didn't mean to indicate thus was a final outcome but in certain circumstances would be such visible.  Oh, another perhaps important factor is as I had excision/grafting I still have some swollen edema.  I'll try posting some additional pictures w different scenarios.  I suspect if the Titan is less visible some other factor(s) are coming in to play for my AMS.  It really helps to get feedback of photos-I've just been reading and it's hard to compare without seeing what the guys are talking about (difficulty concealing bulge).  But more importantly if I find out I haven't been fully deflating when it is crucial to do so for least the first 3 months.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.

Hawk

Do you mind me asking your erect length since that looks like a huge deflated penis considering it is an AMS that is supposed to be soft?  I get what you are saying about still some swelling and that might be the answer.  
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums

Alibaba

His implant installation is not very old yet. Things will improve as far as angle.  The difference between 4 and 6 o'clock takes time.

Pfract

Thanks Sanchez. I will be waiting for the comparisons. I add.. Did you seen Merrix's deflated pictures? They are buried in his thread somewhere, if he still has them online.  

TonySa

Alibaba

Quote from: pfract on October 16, 2018, 02:13:18 AM
Thanks Sanchez. I will be waiting for the comparisons. I add.. Did you seen Merrix's deflated pictures? They are buried in his thread somewhere, if he still has them online.

page 47 at the other place if I remember correctly. If not, I have them in a file.  

TonySa

I posted my deflated pic on the link...at about 4:30, as it goes down I suspect the bulge will as well.

Frank55

Tony - you had both excision/graft and implant. Did Dr. Karpman express any concern or make any statement about the possibility of denervation at the excision site?

I'm asking because Dr. Levine mentioned this as a potential concern in my case, but I'm post-surgery #1 and you were not. I also have the complication of potentially tethered nerves within the plaque which developed after failed surgery #1. Excising that plaque may remove some nerves with it.

Obviously, denervation would mean an area that has loss of sensation. Not a pleasant prospect but could be a potential side effect of surgery #2 in my case. Of course, that would also have the happy effect of removing the tethered nerve pain. Which has decreased with the use of traction but is not completely gone.

Let me know - thanks. I'm also curious as to Dr. Karpman's appraisal of your condition at this point and your opinion of his post-surgery follow up and availability. Are you pleased with his post-surgery approach? Has he been easily available to address your questions and concerns?
Single and 58 yrs. old - first peyronies symptoms Fall 2015
Had grafting surgery by Franklin Kuehhas in June 2016 - complete failure
Borderline ED possible but not taking drugs, shots or using VED
Now evaluating options for next step