VED combined with traction device

Previous topic - Next topic

Bachelek

Hi, I'm new here and have Peyronie since about 8 months on the left side just under the glans.
It is about 45 deg. now and seems to get worse.
Anyone here that combined VED with a traction device?
I'm looking at Phallosan Forte and Bathmate.
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

Monty

71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life

TonySa

Combined seems to provide added benefits.  Many consider the duct ion cups a better option for expended wear.  ESL -40 inexpensive, penimaster pro expensive.  A newer more expensive option is restorex which can bendbagainst the angle and may be effective w less wear time due to the added tension.  Many threads here about that.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Bachelek

Thanks for your answers.

@Monty, your progress in straightening your Royal Highness is impressive!
Did you lost length also?

I have about the same angel and lost about 2 cm in length.
Have never had pain, my curve starts about a year ago.
I never did not any stretching or jelgin by now.
66 yr, 30deg left curve.

Monty

Hi , yes i lost 1.5 inches about 35 mm on length , but have got it all back + gained on girth.
71 UK, ED from 2011, unable to get full erection, Peyronies Disease from  2015 acute bend to left, VED & hand traction + 20mg of Tadalafil twice a week, or when i'm feeling lucky, forum member November 2017. Fav Film&Song, TheGoodTheBadThe Ugly. A Day in the Life