Query peyronies..

Previous topic - Next topic

Reggie91

Hi all,

I was engaged in intense foreplay with my ex, such as dry sex and rubbing on each other with clothes on. The next day my penis felt pain all over and I had the hardest most thickest erection ever endured in my life. It made me sad (due to the pain) and happy (due to the size). No curve in my penis (just a natural rotation and slight curve from the right from birth)

In February I finally went to the urologist who confirmed no palpable peyronies and nothing on the penile doppler ultrasound. But I've still been having extreme pain in the glans on my penis when erect and due to this it doesn't fully engorge unless I clench my PC muscles, but with pain in the head.developed a slight indent on the lower right area (been there for 3 months)  I have been masturbating throughout this whole time (one of my BIGGEST REGRETS EVER), and I now have pain on 1/4 way above the shaft of my penis on the right shaft after masturbating today.

So to summarise..

Pain in glans when erect
Pain in lower right shaft
Pain in base of both shafts
Weak erections
Curve to the right and rotation (since birth)

Has anyone faced similar problems? I am going to see my uro again in 7 days. Would you guys suggest any supplement I should be taking? I appreciate anyone who takes their time out to read this post. Thanks.