The Definitive Journal on Penile Implant Surgery - Merrix

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

FORWARD BY Hawk:  
Attached is an 80,000-word journal of one man's journey from ED to 2 years post-op with an implant. It is too large to post without a PDF attachment.  It makes every other journal on the internet pale in comparison providing detailed, physical, psychological, and philosophical insights. We include this with Merrix's full permission. While Merrix is not part of the Peyronies Disease community, his solution is one that many with Peyronies Disease ultimately have to consider.  It should be noted that Dr. Eid did find likely Peyronies Disease when he performed the implant on Merrix. This journal is included not only because his journal is far more comprehensive than mine, but his experiences and his philosophy are different than mine.  He is also almost 3 decades younger than I am.  I include this here with the utmost thanks to Merrix.  This journal is nothing short of a treasure and a huge contribution to men suffering ED or otherwise considering an implant.  It deserves being posted where it is easy to find and preserved.  

NOTES:
As time permits we might index it for greater usability.
Consider reading the last several posts in the journal then beginning at the first post.  Reading only the first several weeks could give a false impression of the final status.

Thank you Merrix !

Warning, a few explicit photos
Prostatectomy 2004, radiation 2009, currently 70 yrs old
After pills, injections, VED - Dr Eid, Titan 22cm implant 8/7/18
Hawk - Updated 10/27/18 - Peyronies Society Forums