Penimaster: Rod or strap?

Previous topic - Next topic

ruff

I have ventral and lateral peyronies.

1. Should I use rod or strap?

2. I feel a better stretch with the rod. The only problem is that its so hard to wear in public. Any advice on this?

3. What do you recommend hours/day and tension? I have been doing 8 hours/day with 460g of tension. Is this too little?
Date of Onset: 2014
Symptoms: Down and left curve 60+ degrees
Treatment: Plication surgery with Levine in 2022 after failed stem cell, traction, shockwave, and other treatments.
Current Status: Now straight. Here to help.

TonySa

If you feel a better stretch w rods, maybe do at home.  Increase time w straps when out.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

Apmark

Never used rods. I am now able to sleep with a strap usually 8 hours. I initially trained myself to bear with some pain, this will pass and it becomes comfortable again. My erection scare now much stronger also since using a strap
Noted peyronies development about 10 years ago, 15 % deviation to the left. Have had epididymis cyst removed recently and seems worse. Possible cause was from trimix use not long after I was married. Otherwise I am very healthy.