Can nocturnal erections aggravate the injury?

Previous topic - Next topic

qpzm123

can they aggravate the problem resulting in increased curvature? or should i not pay attention to them, coz i get rock hard erections and fear that it might result in aggravated injury due to rubbing with clothes

diehardpatriot

You say injury. What type? every case is different. In the case of a fresh injury contrary to what most say I do believe nocturnal etections are harmful. Make sure to either sleep naked or at least commando. If you just have have scar tissue forming with no "real injury", erections are beneficial as they prevent scar tissue from bundling up  
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.

TonySa

Haven't heard of elections aggravating any peyronies conditions.
PxD 2 yrs 9/16.  Failed all treatment. 9/11/18: excision, grafting & implant Dr Karpman MtnView Ca, AMS CX 18cm + 3-1cm RTEs.
Pump failed.  2/11/20 Dr Karpman installed Titan 22cm +1cm RTE.

qpzm123

[Full quote removed- read the forum rules regarding posting]

Does 3 months count as a fresh injury. even i feel that that erections result in worsening a new situation

JS1991

I would say that if you have a penile fracture or some sort of traumatic injury to your penis, the process of gaining an erection can be detrimental, yes. It is a tough thing to juggle, since regular erections are required for a healthy penis. I remember patriot saying he wanted to go on some sort of sex-drive suppressants to help with the issue. I can't give you great advice on the subject, but listening to your body and avoiding anything painful is a good suggestion.
Do your homework before attempting a prolonged fast. JS1991 Timeline - Peyronies Society Forums (updated)

diehardpatriot

i now have scar tissue due to that injury, i believe i shouldve had surgery when the injury happened, but idiot doctors thought i was okay due to no swelling or bruising which even then I thought was some BS. avoid erections at all costs if you had an injury. But its like asking a dog to stop barking.. saying to avoid erections. How can one "avoid" erections... its stupid. but yes, TRY to avoid erections
Penis injury in late 2017. A lump formed at injury site that caused no deformity, just pain and a palpable lump. Pain is improving through proper rest and use, diet, and mindfulness. I am always learning and looking to share things that have helped.