Some major improvements for me.

Previous topic - Next topic

JSR

Hey guys, I first posted on here back in June, here's my original thread:

24 year old new sufferer here. - Peyronies Society Forums

Since then, over the past month or so, the bend in my dick has mostly corrected, I still have the hour-glassing in the middle, which looks pretty weird but at least it's not as bad as having bend to the right. My erections are now much more functional than before, I don't get pain anywhere near as often and am able to comfortably masturbate to completion, without the painful spasms upon ejaculation which I had previously.

The correlation here seems to be with me taking a 300mg tablet of CoQ10 per day as recommended in another thread, so I'd highly recommend that for anyone who isn't taking it already.

My appointment about a month ago with a urologist was a useless endeavour and he told me to essentially wait another six months for the disease to potentially progress until the acute phase is over and wouldn't prescribe me a traction device or VED as he doubted the science behind them, so really happy it's actually positive progress and I don't have to worry about having to allow the condition to get worse.

So to sum up, keep some hope, things might improve.

NeoV

Very happy to hear this man. CoQ10 gave me improvement as well back when I took it.

Remember that it's treating essentially a metabolic issue, so go for a real metabolic solution to wean off the CoQ10 and keep those results. CoQ10 is produced by the body.

JSR

[Full quote removed]

What kind of solution would you recommend?  

ConcernedandWorried

NeoV, when you say it is essentially a metabolic issue, what do you mean?