TOPICAL Diclofenac

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas2

I want to share my experience with Diclofenac. I took a drug which was called Dicloreum, wich was a FOAM DICLOFENAC 3%. It litterally did wonders, stopping pain and possibly inflamation. It took me out of acute and helped me manage pain big time. It has been a whole month of having nearly or no pain at all.

Sadly here where i live is gone out of commerce. There's still gel in commerce and i will try shortly, but foam did great. I also tried a diclofenac based spray at 4% which did nothing. I think foam based work better than oil\spray, so i wanted to try different stuff on the same principle. I am now going to try other drugs, being Thiocolchicoside 0,25% and piroxicam 1%, both in foam.

Let's see.
Please go to PROFILE then FORUM PROFILE to replace this signature line text with your profile info such as age, date of onset, symptoms, treatments tried, etc

knowledge81

Quote from: Thomas2 on September 19, 2018, 08:47:11 AM
I want to share my experience with Diclofenac. I took a drug which was called Dicloreum, wich was a FOAM DICLOFENAC 3%. It litterally did wonders, stopping pain and possibly inflamation. It took me out of acute and helped me manage pain big time. It has been a whole month of having nearly or no pain at all.

Sadly here where i live is gone out of commerce. There's still gel in commerce and i will try shortly, but foam did great. I also tried a diclofenac based spray at 4% which did nothing. I think foam based work better than oil\spray, so i wanted to try different stuff on the same principle. I am now going to try other drugs, being Thiocolchicoside 0,25% and piroxicam 1%, both in foam.

>>>Any updates?

Let's see.
Diagnosed: July 2020
Shape: 45° up (plaque on sides & top)
Treatments: ESWT
Supplements: L-Citrulline, French Maritime Pine Bark Extract.

Christopher1

Very cool!

I have used Voltaren. But I will need to check out the foam.
Snake Diet + 5-day fasts + pentox + NeoV's stretching routine + Mito Red Light. Curvature 99% gone.

I also used Todd Capistrant's "Fascial Distortion Model" to help my curvature. Start slowly.